MS462

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another little tid bit that most people don't know about the Pinto. The Rack + Pinion steering was so good, it was later used in the DeLorean.

Ford really did have it worked out after the lawsuit (the last 2 years), but public opinion was so bad they had to discontinue it anyway.

Hate to say it, but the decision to "pay for the lives" (from the gas tank fires) rather than fix the problem was made by Iacocca, the same guy who envisioned the Mustang. So when he claimed he was fired because of discrimination against Italians, that was BS. He was too much of a # cruncher.

Congrats on the 462 Randy!

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another little tid bit that most people don't know about the Pinto. The Rack + Pinion steering was so good, it was later used in the DeLorean.

Ford really did have it worked out after the lawsuit (the last 2 years), but public opinion was so bad they had to discontinue it anyway.

Hate to say it, but the decision to "pay for the lives" (from the gas tank fires) rather than fix the problem was made by Iacocca, the same guy who envisioned the Mustang. So when he claimed he was fired because of discrimination against Italians, that was BS. He was too much of a # cruncher.

You lost me at "tid bit" thought you were going poast another story about boobs....

:D

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear about Felicia Randy. Hate to say it, but loosing a good pet can be just as difficult as loosing a person friend. They really do become part of the family.

And a good dog is just as loyal as any friend can be.

My sympathies.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not going to be testing tonight fellers. I just got done burying my dog Felicia. She ran under the front wheel of my truck chasing the neighbor's dog. It crushed her hips and busted up her guts. Now......I still gotta go get some fresh gas.

That just sucks. Sorry to hear about that, Randy.

I hate losing animal friends. It's hard to find the kind of loyalty that comes from those fur bearing bark boxes. We take our little guy everywhere.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
10:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I ll be visiting more formal for other purposes however when i said to government officials that one condition would be to fell trees they went crazy. They couldn’t deny though!!! Lol! So any tree i like cause most gonna be varieties I don’t find here is going down.

When you say bargain saws could you pass more information?
Try going to a few outa the way villages and ask about if anyone has any saws for sale

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm not going to be testing tonight fellers. I just got done burying my dog Felicia. She ran under the front wheel of my truck chasing the neighbor's dog. It crushed her hips and busted up her guts. Now......I still gotta go get some fresh gas.
Terribly sorry to hear that Randy

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Nice try on a thread derail there Mike didn’t work where back on track again:risas3: