Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is an MS462 sitting on my bench......
pics mang

I've been all over the Kansas. I used to travel a lot with the airshow team. Spent some time in Topeka changing some landing gear components on an F-16 that froze up a brake on landing and had a small fire.
Pretty *b-wordin place isn't lol.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not going to be testing tonight fellers. I just got done burying my dog Felicia. She ran under the front wheel of my truck chasing the neighbor's dog. It crushed her hips and busted up her guts. Now......I still gotta go get some fresh gas.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
10:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not going to be testing tonight fellers. I just got done burying my dog Felicia. She ran under the front wheel of my truck chasing the neighbor's dog. It crushed her hips and busted up her guts. Now......I still gotta go get some fresh gas.
Oh man very sorry to hear this Randy.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Randy

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
4:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Far out brother, seen that twice, that's *s-wordty, all the best Randy☹

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Very sorry to hear Randy.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear this my man.

Had to read that a couple of times, the first time it read quite naughty
Yeah my grammar is not the most bestest.

Ron660

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear that. I had to do that once....tough.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Can't like that Randy. I know she meant a lot to you.