Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My parents used to drive from MS to WY when I was in grade school. Only took once to learn that you need at least two coloring books to get across Kansas.

Not much too see, especially from the interstate. That was the early 80's, so no electronics and pops only had an AM radio in the '75 Chevy pickup.

Lol I'm in Topeka so we have some trees but yeah west of here is WIDE open for sure.

Evansaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's around $1400, but some discounts and sales are coming. About two weeks ago the price for 462C shipped to the US was $1400. The carb version was around 100 EU cheaper.

If that's me, I got a 461 for about half price, not 462's.

Ofcourse it’s you...who else from Greece could post

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My parents used to drive from MS to WY when I was in grade school. Only took once to learn that you need at least two coloring books to get across Kansas.

Not much too see, especially from the interstate. That was the early 80's, so no electronics and pops only had an AM radio in the '75 Chevy pickup.
My 75 GMC that I drive daily came originally with an AM radio when I bought it from an old man (original owner) in 87. I almost remember all of the the AM radio only cars and trucks I've had when I was younger. That was common in the 70's along with no power steering or brakes. It goes right along with black and white TV.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 1980 Pinto Station Wagon had only one option, a AM radio. No PS or PB, but they were disc brakes, and they worked well. It also hauled a lot of wood for me, and the advantage (back then) is that PU trucks were not allowed on the Parkways, so I got wood others could not get.

Used to bring a chainsaw, and a pair of coveralls to put over my suit + tie!

Back then both IMUS and HS were on AM radio in NY.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
9:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol I'm in Topeka so we have some trees but yeah west of here is WIDE open for sure.

I've been all over the Kansas. I used to travel a lot with the airshow team. Spent some time in Topeka changing some landing gear components on an F-16 that froze up a brake on landing and had a small fire.