MS462 FOR SALE IN GERMANY

weedkilla

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think husky should have released their 572xp a good 2 years ago to have a chance at being top dog for a while in the 70cc class. Meanwhile Stihl quietly designed and have actually got a saw ready to be released that even if the specs are close to being true will be a new benchmark pro saw. I'll buy any brand if the saw is good, but I think thus 462 will have husky guys making the switch. Who would'nt buy one! All damn husky had to do was make the 562xp 11cc bigger & fix some heat issues and BANG they would have owned the market for the last 2/3 years but they fumbled around for two long and now they have a big problem with this 462. It was not hard to knock off the big fat 441cm that was the size of a ninety CC saw, but they forked it up.
On the other hand - neither of them can afford to release a saw in this class that isn't well tested and reliable.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On the other hand - neither of them can afford to release a saw in this class that isn't well tested and reliable.
Agreed, my main point was Husky has taken too long testing/R&D and it will now cost them sales. We all wish they engineered things right when we run a lemon in our hands. I just think Husky should have got there saw to market before the 462 to capitalise on the fact the current 70cc market is not where it could be as far as what's on offer. I'd have bought a 572 had it been released in the last two years, now I will be seriously looking at the 462. At least there is good things to come from both brands in this well loved class.

weedkilla

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Agreed, my main point was Husky has taken too long testing/R&D and it will now cost them sales. We all wish they engineered things right when we run a lemon in our hands. I just think Husky should have got there saw to market before the 462 to capitalise on the fact the current 70cc market is not where it could be as far as what's on offer. I'd have bought a 572 had it been released in the last two years, now I will be seriously looking at the 462. At least there is good things to come from both brands in this well loved class.
I'm in exactly the same boat. Two years ago I was sure I'd buy a 572.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I take it that these will be made in Germany.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
5:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
1248€. That's too much for a chainsaw. It can be light and powerful, but it's too high priced for a 70cc class saw.
I may have to get a husqvarna 70cc Saw into my stable at that price.I would hate to think what they are going to sell for in Australia :(

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
5:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I think those have been around a while. @Stihl working Hard are these the saws you get on vacation?
I get the 381 but the 382 is available if you look overseas haven't got them in Australia yet though,was having doubts if it was going to get released over here .I think the price of the 462 is BS It will have to come down in price it's more expensive than the 661 how does that work

blackattack

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I get the 381 but the 382 is available if you look overseas haven't got them in Australia yet though,was having doubts if it was going to get released over here .I think the price of the 462 is BS It will have to come down in price it's more expensive than the 661 how does that work

you wont see the 382 here at all