MS461 discontinued, MS400 cm listed with prices

Evansaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let's forget about silly german or swedish saw's (or big V8's)... it's mauser time [emoji1]
daeea834b9360a03681003de3b806009.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Used to own a 1941 war era Mauser. I donated it at my Shooting club

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
4:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wonder if Merkel told stihl to made a gender neutral calender.
Is bruceless Jenner on it?
NO I DONT WANT TO C HIS PIC NEITHER!:couch:
Just inquiring minds want to kno..
I asked my rep about it last year. The explanation I got was since Stihl was investing SOOO much into their battery line and in attempts to appeal to the female customers they threw the guy in there. I voiced my opinion on how dumb it was... I'm sure it made waves. :bash::juggle: :borra2:

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
to get back on topic I am looking forward to these new saws that are coming out with a little more power to weight.

I love the dependability and handling of my Stihl 044. I just wish there was an easy way to get a little more power out of it with out sending it out for the port job. I feel like its not far off just needs a little more help.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I asked my rep about it last year. The explanation I got was since Stihl was investing SOOO much into their battery line and in attempts to appeal to the female customers they threw the guy in there. I voiced my opinion on how dumb it was... I'm sure it made waves. :bash::juggle: :borra2:

I called customer service about it.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
to get back on topic I am looking forward to these new saws that are coming out with a little more power to weight.

I love the dependability and handling of my Stihl 044. I just wish there was an easy way to get a little more power out of it with out sending it out for the port job. I feel like its not far off just needs a little more help.
Wait for it...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Have you tried a Base Gasket Delete, Dual Port Muffler, HD II Filter and a Timing Advance ?

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Send me a PM if you are serious, and I will tell you all you need to know!

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

And here I did not even know that Stihl made battery powered toys for Women!!! Learn something every day! Do they both shock and vibrate??? Kinky!

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I called customer service about it.
I can only imagine how that went. "Hi this is Mr Mastermind of cottle lane. You may remember me from the seize order letter you guys sent me a few years back... I'm calling in regards to the fleshy calendar. It seems your one chick looks like a dude. I'd like to demand you put a seize order on that immediately. Best wishes, Mastermind"

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

It's a Stihl, it's always gonna be slow. Sorry. LMAO had to

Evansaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Correct. Actually both manufacturers are heavy on batteries