Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking good. That'll make someone a real nice little saw.

Makes me regret selling my 361. Maybe if I'd just gotten mine ported instead of buying bigger and bigger saws I could have saved myself some dough.

lwhaples

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Nice running saw!

Tbrown

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a 361 ported by Scott and it was a great saw. Felt the stock 044 was just about the same weight and as nimble so I let the 361 go to a good friend who will appreciate it as much as I did.
I used my 361 that Scott ported to clear-cut a 9 acre lot thus summer. I ran it alongside a friend's 372 the whole time and was very happy with how compared. After that I thought I better snag another from Stihl livin. Best all around saw I've had. Mine just needs a proper muffler. It will make your ears hurt.

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sweet saw mr tree monkey. I have a question on these suckas...would there be any benefit on raising the lower transfer roof thingy up to the divider? Looks like you could get more flow through the piston windows...or would this kill the transfer velocity. I've been staring at one of these cylinders for almost a week now. I await your one word answer that leaves me just as confused.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sweet saw mr tree monkey. I have a question on these suckas...would there be any benefit on raising the lower transfer roof thingy up to the divider? Looks like you could get more flow through the piston windows...or would this kill the transfer velocity. I've been staring at one of these cylinders for almost a week now. I await your one word answer that leaves me just as confused.

Depends

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used my 361 that Scott ported to clear-cut a 9 acre lot thus summer. I ran it alongside a friend's 372 the whole time and was very happy with how compared. After that I thought I better snag another from Stihl livin. Best all around saw I've had. Mine just needs a proper muffler. It will make your ears hurt.
I have a 361 muffler I could get talked out of20160423_143149.jpg It looks to be 'moded'[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I raised the lowers about .100 , I think that's enough