Welcome and we can't see your pictures

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
8:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If you want to load pics, the button next to post reply will let you attach 4 or 5 pics each post, and you get to choose thumbnail or full size once they are loaded and hit post.

There’s a mastermind video of how to clean up a cylinder, maybe someone will chime in with the link or you can google it

Cheers and welcome to the forum

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

There’s two parts, but that should point you in the direction you will want to go, but like I said post a few pics and others will help, and say, good,,, maybe,,, or to much.

Cheers

Alexander

New OPE Member
Local time
9:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score

There’s two parts, but that should point you in the direction you will want to go, but like I said post a few pics and others will help, and say, good,,, maybe,,, or to much.

Cheers

Here you go.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
0BC0E388-E840-4C06-A15A-71362223B8F6.jpeg Im no expert but... I’m thinking your cylinder is not so good..
But happy to be told I’m wrong but, if you we’re to clean it up I,m not sure how this bit would hold up in the long term..

I also see English is not your first language. But Your English is so much better than my danish. So there is some translation error ;)

Alexander

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 119256 Im no expert but... I’m thinking your cylinder is not so good..
But happy to be told I’m wrong but, if you we’re to clean it up I,m not sure how this bit would hold up in the long term..

I also see English is not your first language. But Your English is so much better than my danish. So there is some translation error ;)

I'm a dane

Alexander

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 119256 Im no expert but... I’m thinking your cylinder is not so good..

and thanks. I didn't see that damaged bit, you are probably right. The question is, if I wanna risk a new piston in that cylinder or I want to buy a new piston cylinder kit.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the cost of a new cylinder, I think I would try and fix/clean your cylinder, you maybe lucky.. how long will it work ok ? And if you can get an after market piston, it will be cheaper.
maybe someone else will say it’s ok ?. Or not. .?