ms 462

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
USPS has had mine showing processsed thru Greece since Monday. Status hasn’t changed.
Guess they are sending it over via steam ship, lol.
I believe it will say that until it reaches the states. Then it transfers over to USPS and you will get an update.

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
USPS has had mine showing processsed thru Greece since Monday. Status hasn’t changed.

It takes a while to inspect the saw, remove the stickers from the chain brake, and repackage them. So it depends how many saws are in the pipe before yours. It's not easy making it look like stickers were never there.

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stickers just come off after a short time using the saw anyway lol. Use that new saw and run it hard, someone needs to put it to the test!!
At the Stihl School they actually doc you if you DON'T make note if any off the warning stickers are worn off or missing.

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Then it will get to New York and it will say something vague like Processed thru the USPS facility in New York with no further updates until it arrives at the destination. Don't ask me how I know.