maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That be the MS400, except it is 65cc.

The 462 cases is are bit more than just a current 362 according to those that have compared them.

@Cobby08

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don't take everything I say about, garden tools so seriously...........

Bump

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't take everything I say about, garden tools so seriously...........

Bump

Whose Siri?

Let’s keep accurate info, or every new Chainsaw Owner will be trying to take a step bit to their muffin to do a “Muffler Mod” while it’s still on the saw.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny, I’ve got many brands of saws in the garage.
They’ve never once insulted each other or flung poo.
They don’t have the human feelers that run so strongly on the internet discussion forums.
Leave your swords and shields, there’s nothing to fight about that’s not based on feelings and/or opinions on a piece of machinery.

Life is full of BS details and BS details don’t matter.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny, I’ve got many brands of saws in the garage.
They’ve never once insulted each other or flung poo.
They don’t have the human feelers that run so strongly on the internet discussion forums.
Leave your swords and shields, there’s nothing to fight about that’s not based on feelings and/or opinions on a piece of machinery.

Life is full of BS details and BS details don’t matter.

I wonder why I waste my time here too.....

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That’s the Problem with this whole deal: folks always weighing in & adding their 2 cents when their 2 cents aren’t relative.

Likewise

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is a shame that someone leaves because he believes he was being insulted when he was not being insulted, but if you are going to remain on one of these sites your skin has to be a little thicker than that.

If my skin were that thin I would have been gone a long time ago.

I've been insulted and teased numerous times, but I have also received a bunch of thank yous for the information I've provided (mostly related to the Asian saws, or 440/460s), and that is what keeps me here.

And when I need help or advice, there are always numerous good people on this site willing to provide it.

Also, the friendships I've made here, all of the information I have learned that is invaluable if you are playing with saws, and I really look forward to the GTGs. Call me a big kid if you want, I'm happy to be one. It is also rewarding to see the "community" help those in need.

I gotta say, on balance it's a pretty damn good place … and I'm staying!

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It’s obvious you don’t know the meaning of the word you just used-

https://www.google.com/search?sourc........8..35i39j46i131j0i131j46j0i3.fqcfhe-qBAI

I believe you poorly attempted to imply I was not contributing & was as doing what I pointed out: other than criticism & Whining to the powers that be when someone calls you on on being unable to coexist with a differing opinion, what do you contribute to this site?

I haven’t seen anything other than the above mentioned items.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

https://www.google.com/search?sourc........8..35i39j46i131j0i131j46j0i3.fqcfhe-qBAI

I believe you poorly attempted to imply I was not contributing & was as doing what I pointed out: other than criticism & Whining to the powers that be when someone calls you on on being unable to coexist with a differing opinion, what do you contribute to this site?

Here we go again. I have sat back and watched this *s-word show for several days and this is my 3rd post heath. This is a lot of why I don't contribute or say anything cuz it's nothing but a pissing contest 90 percent of the time. This is a prime example As I recall you quoted me about my comment about Dallas. Imo he and a couple others started this mess you as one of them. you could have easily left it alone . Then you come at me with a jab like that. Like wise meant for me as in same for you or look in mirror is what I was referring to. No further comment. I'm done .Before I get caught up in this mess and get myself in trouble have a wonderful day

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Here we go again.