ms 461 woods port race thing

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I spend more time now on the transfer roofs than I do on the entire rest of the cylinder.

Me too, I'm really picky about how the flow comes out of the port. A good analogy is like a garden hose - change the opening just a bit and the flow can vary all over the place. The lowers in the transfer tunnel can look down right 'industrial', but the hours I spend in the uppers more than makes up for it.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me too, I'm really picky about how the flow comes out of the port. A good analogy is like a garden hose - change the opening just a bit and the flow can vary all over the place. The lowers in the transfer tunnel can look down right 'industrial', but the hours I spend in the uppers more than makes up for it.
There is a lot more going on in those bumps and curves than meets the eye.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
going to try giving the secondary's more time, raise them, shorten the difference between the two. if I don't get any gains or if the wash pattern doesn't improve, then I will have to epoxy the mains

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wouldn’t venting the secondaries later, not earlier, give you more initial pressure in the mains?

Am I seeing this backwards?