MS 360 Kit

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well *s-word these things are addictive. Just looking at the parts and figuring things out the next thing you know your test fitting pieces. And before you know it there are no more parts left in the box. The only thing missing was the 2 damn it clips for the chain brake. Tomorrow I will see if she runs, it has good spark so I don't see why it shouldn't run. Now to get it tuned,

Check all them plastic bags. Those tiny ‘E’ clips are easy to overlook. [emoji37]

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I assemble the case halves dry, and use the Loctite 518 whenever I don't use a base gasket. The surfaces must be very clean, use brake cleaner on them (I apply it with a Q Tip).

wiersy111

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
IT'S ALIVE!!!!!! And didn't blow up in the first five minutes of run time. The oiler is running a steady stream and left a nice mess on the floor of the garage. I have it half ass tuned so I will work on that tomorrow after work depending on the damn weather. The fuel cap leaks more fuel than the saw burns so that is going to have to be replaced.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IT'S ALIVE!!!!!! And didn't blow up in the first five minutes of run time. The oiler is running a steady stream and left a nice mess on the floor of the garage. I have it half ass tuned so I will work on that tomorrow after work depending on the damn weather. The fuel cap leaks more fuel than the saw burns so that is going to have to be replaced.
Check the tank vent and tank cap sealing surface.

wiersy111

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Did a little checking and it was the vent leaking. I popped it out and replaced it with a spare I had from the 044 and now it doesn't leak.