Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
2:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
thats nice to know LW... thanks for the thread and pix. i got one that I just rebuilt.... gonna test it...but it may need a carb. takes me a while to mess with the oem ones, might as well buy one of these i guess?

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
thats nice to know LW... thanks for the thread and pix. i got one that I just rebuilt.... gonna test it...but it may need a carb. takes me a while to mess with the oem ones, might as well buy one of these i guess?
Yes it is good to have a new one and a backup for testing questionable saws.

jb-chainsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
OEM Carb on left has accelerator pump red arrow shows how to ID carbs with it. Carb on right is Huayi from Definitive Dave. View attachment 79233

That OEM carb looks like a Friday afternoon job, that hole is more pissed than I will be tomorrow night! I've had a lot of luck bypassing the accelerator pump circuit and re-tuning with limiters removed

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
1:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to drop a new carb into a 200 T this past spring. It's working very well, but it wasn't this one. I may get one of these just to see if there's a difference. I like improvements.

The one I replaced was the OEM carb (China made) shown above with the accelerator pump. Hesitation on acceleration was obvious and it failed to hold power at the top end. The new carb solved all of that.

Thanks for the heads up on this one from DD.

Stackowood

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stens now makes a boot for the 200T (part # 635-223). Have not tried one yet but I'm going to use one of the Stens 192T boots soon to see how it holds up.