High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Most Dependable Big Saw (90cc-94cc)?

Which of these saws are the most dependable?

• Total voters

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
1:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
NOPE. I DO NOT want to upset anyone.
But I think y'all know what I was going to say.
Don't even have to say it now.
LMAO. [emoji23]
Lol seems to me the only person that gets worked up is you. Love ya anyhow Jeff, you're a good man even if you are heavily biased.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Curious why anyone would rather have a 460/461 when.an 064 weighs the same and has more power? 7910 is the best bang for your buck by far to me in that group.

Not sure if the "why" is the same for everyone?

But for me, it's because you can't walk into a stihl dealer and buy brand new 064 anymore.

If 064's were still at dealers available new, and sat side by side, with a 461, and they weighed the same, but the 064 had more power then yes, I'd walk out with a new 064.

That is not the case thou. So a 461 it is.

064 is a 30 year old saw, yes it can be rebuilt, no matter what you do to a 064, it's still a clapped out 30 year old saw, and not new anymore. Nothing like a brand new saw.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
“It’s just a worksaw” every time you loose a race. lmao
Well. We have never really actually had a fair race yet. Same bar and chain. Once we do that, then things will be equal. You know it too.
AND you continuously forget that my 660 kicked your 395s arse in NY. You always want to run against me with a saw that is bigger cc wise.
Same bar, same chain. Only way to compare.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well. We have never really actually had a fair race yet. Same bar and chain. Once we do that, then things will be equal. You know it too.
AND you continuously forget that my 660 kicked your 395s arse in NY. You always want to run against me with a saw that is bigger cc wise.
Same bar, same chain. Only way to compare.
Kicked my 395’s arse? Are we really going to resort to lying now? Lol:risas3:. I guess we can give it a go again if you wish.