Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
4:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ultrasonic cleaner may work?
Just for the hell of it, I put a raunchy 346 cranky bearing in my USC last night.
I had just replaced the cleaner with brand new.
140 degrees, 25% Mean Green solution, 8min cycle.
Turned a black bearing nice and shiny, but failed to remove the "crunchiness" from the races.
Once the damage starts there, there is no reversing it.

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
3:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just for the hell of it, I put a raunchy 346 cranky bearing in my USC last night.
I had just replaced the cleaner with brand new.
140 degrees, 25% Mean Green solution, 8min cycle.
Turned a black bearing nice and shiny, but failed to remove the "crunchiness" from the races.
Once the damage starts there, there is no reversing it.
I dont have an ultrasonic but overall r u happy with an ulttasonic over a parts washer? Thanks

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
3cf44b5f5c1fcbd191fd32631619fdb7.jpg
I wouldn't want this in a worksaw myself, but if you think about where the Rings land at BDC, there's still a decent amount of support there. I would like more plating between the Uppers/Fingers/Intake myself.

As usual, excellent grinding in a poorly executed finished product with an extra serving of slop.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I wouldn't want this in a worksaw myself, but if you think about where the Rings land at BDC, there's still a decent amount of support there. I would like more plating between the Uppers/Fingers/Intake myself.

As usual, excellent grinding in a poorly executed finished product with an extra serving of slop.
Doesn't look like anything is separating the intake and finger port on one side

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
jmssaws is over at firewood hoarders club, posting in saw videos thread. Gotta assume it's to drum up business.

I've been assured(as part of a warning no less), that he's "banned from selling things" on FHC. I mentioned his MO of making sales via PMs, and that's that... He's still there.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been assured(as part of a warning no less), that he's "banned from selling things" on FHC. I mentioned his MO of making sales via PMs, and that's that... He's still there.

I've talked to the site owners and the mods. I'm washing my hands of it at this point. He's their problem now I reckon.