High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

more good news about stihl oem pistons....

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
we're a little slow today so I was just checking on a couple while standing here holding my....well...you get it....but looks like prices are going back up a tad. 660 piston showed about 80. up from about 50ish last year. 460 was showing 75. now this is just my area so check your individual dealer for your local pricing. some actual good news...064 pistons are down to 75. they were the only ones I found that weren't affected by the initial price drop a year or so ago. your mileage may vary fellas....

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
7:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
we're a little slow today so I was just checking on a couple while standing here holding my....well...you get it....but looks like prices are going back up a tad. 660 piston showed about 80. up from about 50ish last year. 460 was showing 75. now this is just my area so check your individual dealer for your local pricing. some actual good news...064 pistons are down to 75. they were the only ones I found that weren't affected by the initial price drop a year or so ago. your mileage may vary fellas....
660 piston at my shop. $84.95
460 piston: $79.95
064 piston: $113.95. Yes I checked twice, did you get your stihl pricing from Part Smart? My account doesn't allow me to check our cost, these prices are retail which is what we sell at.

big t double

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
660 piston at my shop. $84.95
460 piston: $79.95
064 piston: $113.95. Yes I checked twice, did you get your stihl pricing from Part Smart? My account doesn't allow me to check our cost, these prices are retail which is what we sell at.
Ebiz.

I asked my dealer the price of a 660 piston a couple of weeks ago and was told they're $43 a piece.

Yep...a couple weeks ago prices were still in that range. Seems to have taken a turn. At least in my area...as I said, mileage may vary.

big t double

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ted is lucky im behaving and following the rules now..that waterfall made me think of something.

Bump.
You're telling me...I have about 15 pics of my moist vagina...but figured those would be rule breakers. So the waterfall was my best attempt at censoring myself.