PAST Monkey Fest August 23-24

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
8:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya I was supposed to take pictures and never once thought of it. @redline4 is a bad influence. I did learn some great things yesterday thanks to Kevin and Steve. Was a long day as I was up at 4am and got home at 11pm. Might actually have to take a nap today. Thanks to the Kunz family for dinner

Muff mods, step drills and clutch springs!

I agree, it was great to meet Scott, Steve and Kevin. Learned a bunch of things

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
9:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This guy with the manners requested nicely, you douchecanoes better start posting some pics before he gets mad!

These farkin fatasses eat breakfast until noon, take a lunch break, play with saws for 30 minutes, lay down for afternoon naps, then its dinner time. Somehow i doubt we will get pics.
:risas3:

...tell ‘em how ya really feels!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have missed keeping up with you M'fers this week.

Trip was crazy busy and no parties to share hot babe pics from so you didn't miss much.

Drake is no longer our puppy. After multiple attacks on Tamara and one on Elliott while I was away Tamara made the difficult decision to surrender him back to the rescue. Initially one of the rescue staff said only recourse was to have him put down but Tamara wasn't willing to let that happen. Finally after much conversation with a different person at the rescue they agreed that he probably needed a new home without kids and someone with more experienced with aggressive dogs.

We've made the decision that to try and turn this sequence around that we aren't going to try another rescue dog. We are biting a huge bullet and finally getting her the labradoodle she's always wanted.

It just so happens that a breeder that Tamara has been following and talking to for 5 years had 2 recent litters that were twice the size she expected. For the first time I ever remember looking at her website she has some dogs that aren't reserved ahead of time. We went and played with puppies yesterday and will likely be bringing one home in about a month.

Now just need to figure out how to pay for it. Will likely be putting a few things up for sale that I don't need to try and ease the pain.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have missed keeping up with you M'fers this week.

Trip was crazy busy and no parties to share hot babe pics from so you didn't miss much.

Drake is no longer our puppy. After multiple attacks on Tamara and one on Elliott while I was away Tamara made the difficult decision to surrender him back to the rescue. Initially one of the rescue staff said only recourse was to have him put down but Tamara wasn't willing to let that happen. Finally after much conversation with a different person at the rescue they agreed that he probably needed a new home without kids and someone with more experienced with aggressive dogs.

We've made the decision that to try and turn this sequence around that we aren't going to try another rescue dog. We are biting a huge bullet and finally getting her the labradoodle she's always wanted.

It just so happens that a breeder that Tamara has been following and talking to for 5 years had 2 recent litters that were twice the size she expected. For the first time I ever remember looking at her website she has some dogs that aren't reserved ahead of time. We went and played with puppies yesterday and will likely be bringing one home in about a month.

Now just need to figure out how to pay for it. Will likely be putting a few things up for sale that I don't need to try and ease the pain.

Ha HA on me, wrong thread...