monkey fest 2017

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
local trap club is a half mile away and shoots on Monday nights, riffle range there as well. we can shoot all we want at the shop too, I have a thrower and targets.

saws, atv's, dirt bikes, road bikes, guns, and beer. what could possibly go wrong?
Can't think of a thing! Well maybe one, food. Lol. It will be my first GTG. Any chance Scott of having a "warm up" mini GTG anytime before the heat of summer gets here?

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only thing missing is a stripper pole!!!
Any place to ride the dirt bikes since you said that the trails near the shop are closed to them?
I would love to get to see some new trails, to exercise the KX500
That would be worth coming early and staying late maybe even dragging a camper, but could be a distraction since I said if you needed it I could help you with setup ....

I can set a pole up for you, but I don't think you will make much money with these guys watching you.

most of the set up should be done the weekend before the gtg. I should be free to ride on Wednesday or Thursday

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
when is the next ata shoot in eau Claire?

WetGunPowder

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can set a pole up for you, but I don't think you will make much money with these guys watching you.

most of the set up should be done the weekend before the gtg. I should be free to ride on Wednesday or Thursday
Let us know if you need help setting up-I'm sure we could put together a crew to help

Or get in the way!!!

ramrat

Circle T Outdoor Services
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Iam going to try to get up there some time Thursday and leave Monday morning . Hope to get some miles on the atv while Iam up there. I will be camping so if you need any help I will be up to help.

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@tree monkey so far I have had zero luck finding a big tree best I have done is a 28 incher. Do you still need me to be on the lookout or are you good?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was at the farm yesterday and we have some big pieces of cottonwood from a tree we took down a couple years ago. Should be dry and they are big. I can send some pictures to @tree monkey for approval. I'm only about 2 hours away and can run them out before hand. The wife is telling me I need to attend this gtg but I'm not sure I want to deal with the repercussions of going away on her birthday. I may come home to an empty checkbook

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was at the farm yesterday and we have some big pieces of cottonwood from a tree we took down a couple years ago. Should be dry and they are big. I can send some pictures to @tree monkey for approval. I'm only about 2 hours away and can run them out before hand. The wife is telling me I need to attend this gtg but I'm not sure I want to deal with the repercussions of going away on her birthday. I may come home to an empty checkbook

Leave her a benjamin and lock the account