monkey fest 2017

ramrat

Circle T Outdoor Services
Local time
5:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While iam up that's far going to bring the four wheeler up and ride for a couple of days at Black River Falls. Anyone else want to go riding atvs Sunday and Monday after the gtg?

dieselfitter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After seeing what Scott can do with a MS661 while at the IA gtg, I decided I want one. I called Scott today and ordered a new MS661. Scott is gonna work it over and I'm gonna pick it up at Monkey Fest. Seeing a 661 worked over by Scott run with full out race saws blew me away. I gotta have one.
Thanks Scott!

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I like idling on ground. or ride a tricycle 20 feet in sand, fill saw with gas and oil, run 20 yards to the cant, start saw, make 2 down cuts, 6 up cuts, one horizontal bore cut
Chloroform dub. It's a lot cheaper than a hypnotist. And your poulan is three thousand three hundred and fourteen cc's...give or take.
Exactly...on both counts..... ...... ...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I could bring a piece of cottonwood that big but I still have to find a way to miss the wife's birthday on the 9th.
Bring her, and just text 11.5 minutes before you get there and everybody can hide and then jump out and yell surprise when you get there and you can convince her you planned this whole thing for her... has everybody got that straight it's her birthday party,were just gonna help Scott cut up his firewood for the winter.... don't worry it won't look strange at all that errybody at the birthday party just happened to bring between 3and17 saws each. Everybody got it...

Nitroman

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I would love to go to one of these shindigs, but it would involve a 3-plane, 16-hour $1054.00 flight going, and a 3-plane, 16-hour $775.00 flight coming back. That'd just about kill me. Add in the $500 for a camper rental. But I think it'd be fun. :)

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I would love to go to one of these shindigs, but it would involve a 3-plane, 16-hour $1054.00 flight going, and a 3-plane, 16-hour $775.00 flight coming back. That'd just about kill me. Add in the $500 for a camper rental. But I think it'd be fun. :)
6 planes,32 hours and $2329.00 dollars to get there, Monkeyfest 2017 priceless....

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Now that you put it that way, I feel bad. :(
That was the intent, until I saw where you are and then I started feeling bad, if I could figure out how to strap my saws and a change of drawers on, I would ride my kids bicycle just to come to Alaska...
Probably be easier if I just rode my Motorcycle....

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While iam up that's far going to bring the four wheeler up and ride for a couple of days at Black River Falls. Anyone else want to go riding atvs Sunday and Monday after the gtg?

atv trails start right next to the shop

Going to be rolling on down with my cousin in his Motor Home, he's an ATV nut so I told him about this and will be bringing one of his side by sides. Not sure of our schedule or if we even have one or what. Was wondering Scott if there are any ATV trail maps available of the area by you and would it be possible to get one somehow?

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
trails start 1/4 mile from the shop, you can go to rockdam and wildcat, in a days time, I used to ride rockdam area a lot on dirt bike. but there band now.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
local trap club is a half mile away and shoots on Monday nights, riffle range there as well. we can shoot all we want at the shop too, I have a thrower and targets.

saws, atv's, dirt bikes, road bikes, guns, and beer. what could possibly go wrong?

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
local trap club is a half mile away and shoots on Monday nights, riffle range there as well. we can shoot all we want at the shop too, I have a thrower and targets.

saws, atv's, dirt bikes, road bikes, guns, and beer. what could possibly go wrong?
Only thing missing is a stripper pole!!!
Any place to ride the dirt bikes since you said that the trails near the shop are closed to them?
I would love to get to see some new trails, to exercise the KX500
That would be worth coming early and staying late maybe even dragging a camper, but could be a distraction since I said if you needed it I could help you with setup ....

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
there are single trak rails in black river, I rode them last year, $20.oo sticker/pass. nice one way woods tails.

I have a small tight woods trak behind my house I ride on often to try and stay in shape.
Only thing missing is a stripper pole!!!
Any place to ride the dirt bikes since you said that the trails near the shop are closed to them?
I would love to get to see some new trails, to exercise the KX500
That would be worth coming early and staying late maybe even dragging a camper, but could be a distraction since I said if you needed it I could help you with setup ....