monkey fest 2017

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
there is no entry fee, there will be a donation jar, can, box, near the food area.
start around 9 am, run till dark.
old or new, stock or modified, if it cuts wood we will race it
class divisions, going to put a little twist on it to make it interesting. bring what you have and have fun with it.
we will do our best with the food.

there is no way anyone can know the cc's of every saw made, please know the cc of your saws before race day.

there is no prize money or trophies at this time. if someone wants to sponsor that, that would be great.

we are short handed for this event, anyone willing to help would be greatly appreciated.

bring your long bars, hoping to race in big wood as well, like over 30"

we have more room now then we did when we had our last gtg. tents and campers welcome.

hotels/motels in osseo ( 10 miles ) or eau claire ( 20 miles )

there will be sawmill demo's during the day

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
there is no entry fee, there will be a donation jar, can, box, near the food area.
start around 9 am, run till dark.
old or new, stock or modified, if it cuts wood we will race it
class divisions, going to put a little twist on it to make it interesting. bring what you have and have fun with it.
we will do our best with the food.

there is no way anyone can know the cc's of every saw made, please know the cc of your saws before race day.

there is no prize money or trophies at this time. if someone wants to sponsor that, that would be great.

we are short handed for this event, anyone willing to help would be greatly appreciated.

bring your long bars, hoping to race in big wood as well, like over 30"

we have more room now then we did when we had our last gtg. tents and campers welcome.

hotels/motels in osseo ( 10 miles ) or eau claire ( 20 miles )

there will be sawmill demo's during the day
What about a hypnotist to convince my wife to let me go? And how many cc is my poulan 3314p ?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wayne, I'm hoping you attend. Are you going to the IA gtg in a few weeks?
Work has me on lock down:( I work every other weekend and no time off till emdnof April.

I'm currently looking for some myself so I can persuade my wife to let me go too. ill be in touch.
Team work! Hell I would settle on a Chinese equivalent for female vigra. And the kids have already caught on to me "working on saws" the little *s-words are like your playing.

Last edited: