High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Monkey back up again. Thanks for your positive prayers and vibes.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get well soon Scott. Prayers sent from Pennsylvania. There was always something special ( not in a gahay way.....)about you Scott, many gtgs you would talk to me as if I was full of knowledge instead of full of *s-wordt. I always was impressed that you treated those of us that wernt builders the same as the big timers. so get your azz fixed up brother .

He was probably hoping you'd share the amish wimmins.........

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellers......

I've been hearing some fundraiser talk. That's an excellent idea.......but, with a twist. Hear me out.

I spent some time talking with Jules this morning about what Scott could really use. He needs his roof fixed.....and his firewood split. He needs to sell a bunch of stuff too. If he's able.....the GTG he's been planning is where we as a community can come together to help him in a big way.

For now.......let's pray that he's recovering.

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
expanding on what Randy said above...

- Roof: he bought/ has the sheeting for the roof. Just needs it put on.

- Boiler: He was also talking about moving his wood boiler and does need to rebury his line from boiler to his work shop. His lines were basically exposed last winter.

- Wood split: I cut and split 10-12 truck loads last winter for him myself and Cole helped me with 3 so that's 15. It really needs to be done earlier so it can dry. A lot of the wood he burnt last winter wasn't dry enough. The two biggest problems last winter IMO were burning wet wood and also the insulation around his water pipes basically gone. If we could get his pipes redone and the wood done early enough so it can dry, I would hope he would burn a heck of a lot less wood this winter.

- Buy stuff: Several generations of saw stuff, saw mill stuff, cars, trucks, lumber, etc etc etc. All sitting. I think he feels overwhelmed on how to get rid of it all. I think it would be best if him and I did a walk around and I will post the video to the GTG thread once scott puts it up. Then ya'll can see if there is anything ya want.

update from his daughter: (as of 12:30 today)

Breathing tube gets removed tomorrow. His sedation IV had a kink in it. So it wore off. Took 4 nurses to hold him down. lol He is sedated again. Seems to be doing good...his color is back. Doesn't look like a ghost.

Last edited:

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellers......

I've been hearing some fundraiser talk. That's an excellent idea.......but, with a twist. Hear me out.

I spent some time talking with Jules this morning about what Scott could really use. He needs his roof fixed.....and his firewood split. He needs to sell a bunch of stuff too. If he's able.....the GTG he's been planning is where we as a community can come together to help him in a big way.

For now.......let's pray that he's recovering.

Gtg/work party? Could work out well. Many skilled people around here.

Praying for a speedy recovery and down for whatever I can do to help/ pitch in.

Steven

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

- Boiler: He was also talking about moving his wood boiler and does need to rebury his line from boiler to his work shop. His lines were basically exposed last winter.

- Wood split: I cut and split 10-12 truck loads last winter for him myself and Cole helped me with 3 so that's 15. It really needs to be done earlier so it can dry. A lot of the wood he burnt last winter wasn't dry enough. The two biggest problems last winter IMO were burning wet wood and also the insulation around his water pipes basically gone. If we could get his pipes redone and the wood done early enough so it can dry, I would hope he would burn a heck of a lot less wood this winter.

- Buy stuff: Several generations of saw stuff, saw mill stuff, cars, trucks, lumber, etc etc etc. All sitting. I think he feels overwhelmed on how to get rid of it all. I think it would be best if him and I did a walk around and I will post the video to the GTG thread once scott puts it up. Then ya'll can see if there is anything ya want.

Breathing tube gets removed tomorrow. His sedation IV had a kink in it. So it wore off. Took 4 nurses to hold him down. lol He is sedated again. Seems to be doing good...his color is back. Doesn't look like a ghost.

We all need a friend like you Julian.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

Sounds like a gooder plan Julian! I can swing a hammer, dig a trench, do plumbing, split wood, whatever man just happy to help out. Glad he seems to be doing better!

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like a gooder plan Julian! I can swing a hammer, dig a trench, do plumbing, split wood, whatever man just happy to help out. Glad he seems to be doing better!

Same here. I'm in for a work GTG. Putting tin on a roof isn't so bad... unless it's steeper than 12/12.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get well Scotty!!! We need you around this place longer than we have had you.

Sending some CDN positive energy, hoping they get you on the good drugs fast so you can recover smoothly.

Julian, don’t believe a word they say about you. You are a prince among men.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get well Scotty!!! We need you around this place longer than we have had you.

Sending some CDN positive energy, hoping they get you on the good drugs fast so you can recover smoothly.

Are you hitting on him ?
1952cac0f214fa5ce47e297fcadc38d4.jpg