High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Monkey back up again. Thanks for your positive prayers and vibes.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
8:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been talking with red bull and Tbrown this morning and there is some things to be figured out. Discussion has been doing 2 separate gtgs as there is a fair amount of work to accomplish. The question is how many guys are able to make the trip twice or does anyone know else have any input. I think we will have to have this figured out by next Sunday so we can start a new thread to get head counts for everything and move forward to help Scott get things done.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
8:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any talk of approximate time frame? Near future like a week or two or more distant as in a month or more?

Steven

It sounds like the work part, if possible to be done as soon as possible. If we can get a crew to commit it will help us plan accordingly. If guys can give us some idea on what might work for them we can set a date.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Change the name of the Thread … Monkey Up and Running!!!

Good Luck with your new bike, and ride carefully. Too damn many distracted drivers out there.

My wife is driving a rental car as we speak because last week someone rear ended the car in back of her so hard that it pushed that car into her. There were about a dozen cars stopped for the light, on a straight road on a slight up hill, and the car in the middle was a bright Orange Subaru, how can someone drive that stupid!!!

My Wife and several of my friends won't ride bicycles on the street any more!