Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks.
I don't recall saying it did.
I'd buy a saw off Steven based on his description of it without seeing pictures in a heartbeat if it was the saw I was looking for. He's got a reputation as a great seller(and buyer) and his descriptions of saws are accurate.
GLWS Steven, sure it will go quick.
Thanks for the nod. Means a lot to me.;)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stephen I wish you had been interested in selling it when we first talked about it. It is a great looking machine. If I hadn't since acquired my Tree Monkey MS261CM-VW I would be asking how much extra to ship to Canada.

I hope someone else recognizes the value and snaps it up quick.

I honestly had no intention of selling it. But I got a heavy cc statement inbound and I can easily do without the saw.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
it'd go good with that 562 in your sig.

Davey83

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
it'd go good with that 562 in your sig.
sure would bryanr2
:( funds are always a limiting factor, at some point I will get another ported 550 in my life though. a great saw stock unreal ported!!

computeruser

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Geez, and I was nearly done culling my fleet and getting down to just the couple saws I need. Gonna have to think on this one. The orange cases are A+ smart move, even it it was a waste of money in an absolute sense...but hey, I almost ordered a 560xpg in from Europe last fall at 2x the cost of a 562xpg just to have a small bar mount and heat...

Davey83

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Geez, and I was nearly done culling my fleet and getting down to just the couple saws I need. Gonna have to think on this one. The orange cases are A+ smart move, even it it was a waste of money in an absolute sense...but hey, I almost ordered a 560xpg in from Europe last fall at 2x the cost of a 562xpg just to have a small bar mount and heat...
after running a 560xp for a while I can honestly say I would prefer a ported 550, slightly more power and lighter in a smaller body.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sure would bryanr2
:( funds are always a limiting factor, at some point I will get another ported 550 in my life though. a great saw stock unreal ported!!

Understand that. I really hate to part with it, and I really have a hard time parting with the 2171 Chris just bought from me, but I want to pay this bill and free up some room on the CC so I can book a family vacation in Oct when the kids are out on fall break. 2 years ago, we went to http://www.sandpiperbeacon.com in Oct. We stayed there 2 wks trying to clear our heads. We had kept my baby Madalyn out from starting kindergarten bc of ongoing testing trying to get a diagnosis. That year we had gotten tested for leukemia, lymphoma, and cystic fibrosis. Late August we finally got the all clear, and she was diagnosed with a malabsorption issue- enzyme deficiency. This past Friday, I missed the follow up appt with her Doctor- but Kari called me from the Doctor's office. The medicine (creon6000) should have fixed the malabsorption issue, but it did not. So the next step is to put her to sleep and scope her up her rectum and down her throat and take biopsies. That is being done 7/18 at Children's Hospital. We made a special request and had to schedule it that far out bc we wanted this Doctor only http://giforkids.com/blog/provider/youhanna-s-ai-tawil/. He is the top Doctor on the East Coast for Pediatric GI. That said, there will be no time before school starts to go on vacation. So Im planning to book Oct 6 thru the 14th and come back on the 15th. School starts back up on the 16th. Haven't told the kids yet. Hope to make it happen.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We will be praying for you and your beautiful family Steven.
I appreciate that Randy. As a father I have mixed feelings of helplessness watching her go through this and also guilt thinking that I may have passed something along or maybe my wife did but I feel like the guilt lands at my feet.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate that Randy. As a father I have mixed feelings of helplessness watching her go through this and also guilt thinking that I may have passed something along or maybe my wife did but I feel like the guilt lands at my feet.

There is no room in our lives for feelings of guilt. Especially about genetic stuff. What in the world could we do about anything of the sort? You and Karri are wonderful loving parents that provide for your children very well. Guilt? No sir.

You and your lovely wife should be proud of the people you are......and hold each other up as you face any and all problems life may throw at you.

I respect you for the man I know you are Steven. You will do all you can.........period.