Trader history (0)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I know this one. It's a beauty!!

Probably the one your thinking of. :cool: Bought a 550xpg from Spike60. Took it to Randy's last Feb along with 5 others. Picked em up at end of Aug. I purchased a brand new 545 case and clutch cover to turn it all orange. Didn't want to take a chance on matching paint, so spent the money on new parts. Randy did the transplant and ported the saw. I've ran a couple tanks thru it at the most. It's pretty sporty where it is at the moment. I reckon it will be a little beast when it gets broken in. I will get pics posted over the weekend. In the meantime, imagine a NOS all orange 550xpg and that's what Im selling.

Not interested in trades. Im selling to help offset the cost of some recent truck repairs. I had 2 trucks in the shop in the last month and spent right near $7700.00.

ChevyHDNutt

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Probably the one your thinking of. :cool: Bought a 550xpg from Spike60. Took it to Randy's last Feb along with 5 others. Picked em up at end of Aug. I purchased a brand new 545 case and clutch cover to turn it all orange. Didn't want to take a chance on matching paint, so spent the money on new parts. Randy did the transplant and ported the saw. I've ran a couple tanks thru it at the most. It's pretty sporty where it is at the moment. I reckon it will be a little beast when it gets broken in. I will get pics posted over the weekend. In the meantime, imagine a NOS all orange 550xpg and that's what Im selling.

Not interested in trades. Im selling to help offset the cost of some recent truck repairs. I had 2 trucks in the shop in the last month and spent right near $7700.00.
Playing coy are you??? Hahahaha

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
good for you

i've done the same, but it doesn't qualify as an ad now does it?
Thanks.
I don't recall saying it did.
I'd buy a saw off Steven based on his description of it without seeing pictures in a heartbeat if it was the saw I was looking for. He's got a reputation as a great seller(and buyer) and his descriptions of saws are accurate.
GLWS Steven, sure it will go quick.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys look at my post. It was at 10:51pm last night when I got home. I have taken pics this morning and am waiting for them to come thru on my computer and then will update with photos.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also have a extra brand new/ unmodified muffler to go with it.

I have hair over $1000 in putting this saw together. It is MMWS but I dont like stickers on my saws. @Mastermind will vouch that he did the transplant and ported. I had every intention of keeping it, after running it back to back with my MMWS2153, I sold the 2153. But I have got to sell it to help with these truck repairs.

Id be grateful to get $900 shipped lower 48. I know it's a lot but this is a custom saw that I had built and it is basically brand new. It hasn't seen 3 tanks of fuel.

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stephen I wish you had been interested in selling it when we first talked about it. It is a great looking machine. If I hadn't since acquired my Tree Monkey MS261CM-VW I would be asking how much extra to ship to Canada.

I hope someone else recognizes the value and snaps it up quick.