009L

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The one in the middle:
upload_2019-3-2_12-27-50.jpeg

I bought these 3 saws because the property we were looking to buy was covered with Oaks, Pines, and heavy brush. That deal fell through, but we wound up with a better deal and far, far, less trees and no brush to deal with. I simply don’t need all 3 so the 365/372 is up for sale.

All 3 were sent to MMWS for the full treatment. Randy gave me a call when he started working on them and said the 365 was a open port design and it doesn’t really lend itself to porting. Rather than selling the saw and buying a regular 372 to be ported I went ahead and had Randy install a new OEM 372 cylinder so he could work his magic. I truly prefered the low profile look of the 365 and kind of liked the idea of having a bit of a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

This saw has zero hours on it since getting it back from MMWS and has been sitting on a shelf in my garage. I’m asking $825 PHO for it (I have more than that invested) and I’ll split the shipping with you if you’re in the lower 48. (Standard shipping)

Here are some more pic’s of it taken yesterday:

upload_2019-3-2_12-54-18.jpeg

upload_2019-3-2_12-55-55.jpeg

upload_2019-3-2_12-58-40.jpeg

Seville

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any differences now between your 365 and a MMWS 372? PHO? Looks like big dogs? Bar and chain included?
Thanks

009L

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Any differences now between your 365 and a MMWS 372? PHO? Looks like big dogs? Bar and chain included?
Thanks

Hi Seville,

It’s has the same power/engine. I have both sets of dogs for it, whichever you prefer. The bar and chain is not included in the price, but we can work something out if interested. I also have extra chains for it, all new.

Thanks

009L

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If I had 825.00 to spare, this would be mine today.

Thanks Randy,

It’s a great looking saw, and I’ve gone back and forth about selling it, but I hate seeing it just sit there.

Btw, I never got the chance to say thanks. I’ve ran the other two and they scream, very, very, happy with your work! I’m sure this saw will be more of the same and make someone happy!

Take care,

-Pat

Seville

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pat,
I am interested in this saw. What all work was completed by Randy to it? What bar length is on it? I am actually looking for a 372 MMWS, this is then actually the same saw is what I am understanding?
The reason I am asking is I am using a stock 372 saw now and want more power and zip than my stock saw.
Thanks

Last edited:

009L

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Pat,
I am interested in this saw. What all work was completed by Randy to it? What bar length is on it? I am actually looking for a 372 MMWS, this is then actually the same saw is what I am understanding?
The reason I am asking is I am using a stock 372 saw now and want more power and zip than my stock saw.
Thanks

I think this is what you’re looking for. It will have more power and outrun your stock 372. The saw has a new OEM Husqvarna cylinder that has been ported, compression raised, and muffler has been modified. Randy may be able to provide more details as to how he goes about this process. It also has a manually adjustable carburetor which I preferred over the autotune. You can tune it to your elevation/needs.

Same top and bottom end as your 372, but modifications already made. You will also be able to exchange a lot of the parts between it and your 372 should you damage the saw, or just choose to. (Covers, handle, etc)

Thanks,

Pat

Last edited:

009L

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Whoops I forgot to mention that’s a 24” bar in the picture. The bar and extra chains are all brand new. If you buy the saw I’ll look up their price (Can’t remember what I paid) and knock 30% off of those prices if you’re interested.

Pat

009L

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sold!!!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the views, likes, and comments. I will be listing the bar and chains from it here shortly. The price will be $120 shipped for the 24” Total Super Lite Bar, 2 Stihl, and 1 Oregon chains if you’re interested.

Take care,

Pat