Trader history (0)

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
12:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I built this saw a few years ago. I put in new oem bearings but am seals, tygon fuel line.

Randy ported it and cut fingers. After he ran it he told me "not many saws do it for me anymore but this one does".

This has been one of my most reliable saws. Always starts, always tunes well and just cuts amazing. Im trying to free up some cabbage for shop materials. I believe $675 pho is a fair price. I am relatively firm on this.

The top cover was cracked so I plastic welded and painted. There is a small chunk missing on rear of the case. The pto cover has what appears to be a cut out. It almost looks like it was intentional.

Any interested, drop me a note and I will give you my number If you would like to talk.IMG_3469.JPGIMG_3470.JPGIMG_3518.JPGIMG_3519.JPG

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice saw John, just noticed in the clutch picture one of the springs was missing, just wondering if you knew already or replaced it after the picture was taken.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice saw John, just noticed in the clutch picture one of the springs was missing, just wondering if you knew already or replaced it after the picture was taken.
Yepper. I pilaged some parts from this to get another 288 done in short order. I pulled the ignition wires off of it also for the same 288. These have been replaced.