Local time
5:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just add 4 oz to the gallon and run it.

32:1 and you’re fine
If you’re wrong, it’s 16:1 and you kill some gnats & mosquitoes
Just what I did when I forgot. Also went 16:1 and ran it before. Was fine.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sure am glad I didn't listen to any ding dongs who wanted me to pour that in my truck...it's moonshine.

I'm out in my woodshop putting a key in the shaft of a bandsaw and the mamasan rolls in. Her nose starts twitchin' like a rabbit like she does when she wants to smell something. She goes, "What's that smell?" I say probably gas I been pouring it out on notebook paper to see if there was oil in it. A can of VP mix the distributor gave me for tuning up his saw came up mysteriously full after I know good and well I used every drop. She says no I smell booze. Have you been drinking? I go hell no I don't drink in the first place but now that you mention it, I smell booze too.

She went in the house and I start looking around. It turns out my uncle Dale who keeps his V-Max in my saw shack also decided to stash a gallon of shine in an empty VP premix can he'd garden hosed out and dumped in a gallon of booze. He was hiding it from his wife Shirley and from me too I guess. Haha what a bunch of hillbilly.

What do you think that would do to a 325 HP fuel injected Dodge?
Enough gas in the tank, nada.

We used to make homemade grappa out of wine that didn't come out that great. We poured the bad stuff right in the gas tanks, was too small a dilution to do a thing.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sure am glad I didn't listen to any ding dongs who wanted me to pour that in my truck...it's moonshine.

I'm out in my woodshop putting a key in the shaft of a bandsaw and the mamasan rolls in. Her nose starts twitchin' like a rabbit like she does when she wants to smell something. She goes, "What's that smell?" I say probably gas I been pouring it out on notebook paper to see if there was oil in it. A can of VP mix the distributor gave me for tuning up his saw came up mysteriously full after I know good and well I used every drop. She says no I smell booze. Have you been drinking? I go hell no I don't drink in the first place but now that you mention it, I smell booze too.

She went in the house and I start looking around. It turns out my uncle Dale who keeps his V-Max in my saw shack also decided to stash a gallon of shine in an empty VP premix can he'd garden hosed out and dumped in a gallon of booze. He was hiding it from his wife Shirley and from me too I guess. Haha what a bunch of hillbilly.

What do you think that would do to a 325 HP fuel injected Dodge?
Doc Brown knows, he tested it on his DeLorean (I know it is a carb engine, but still).

That could have ended badly.
I have set up a strict rule with my dad, pure fuel, diesel and mix fuel are never kept in the same storage room but stored completely separate in three places.
Anything other of the ordinary must be properly labeled or disposed immediately.

Now, pour the moonshine into another can/bottle, fill the VP can with kitchen salad acid and put it back where You found it! :watchout: :uptosomething:

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
4:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now, pour the moonshine into another can/bottle, fill the VP can with kitchen salad acid and put it back where You found it!

Dahnke for the suggestion Wilhelm I'm gonna administer it to the neighbor's St. Bernard when he comes for a drink out my gutter pipe but not today. Today I'll be busy finding out where Uncle Dale hides his Schticky Stank.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
WTH,it's not a total lose .Dump it in a lawn mower or old tractor or use it for solvent .If you smoke,don't .Much ado over nothing