Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have had a 1/2 inch high torque and 3/8 impact guns for well over a year now. The 1/2 gun is very impressive power wise and it now looks like i drug it down a gravel road behind my truck from all the use and has never missed a beat. Very satisfied with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Recently picked up an m18 grinder ,am using it a lot more than i thought i would ,very handy with a cutoff wheel for cutting stuff ,i put a wire wheel on it when had to clean gasket material off a head where had no power ,it did use one battery to clean the head ,and one for the block ,but the gasket was all fell apart and stuck all over on a backhoe diesel engine .Had to fix it in the woods where it broke ,so cordless impacts and the grinder saved a lot of work .I highly recommend getting one of these .
Milwaukee-M18-Grinder.jpg
Been using the fuel model m18 grinder for a bit over a year. Love the thing. Never use a regular any more.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After years of running Milwaukee tools and on my second set of m18 tools I finally had an issue with my year old m18 fuel hammer drill driver. With on battery the drill would only go forward with another battery it would only go in reverse. The led light was always on and the drill made a high pitch noise. Sent it in after talking to Milwaukee service. They had never seen it so they wanted it to assess and repair

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
9:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
M12 Ratchet.jpg I bought this a few years ago. It's M12 and not Fuel. I have been using it at work now for about 2 1/2 years now and it has taken a beating. It has had oil spilled on it, coolant spilled on it, pounds and pounds of dust and dirt falling on it, and of course my greasy paws all over it. The rubber casing has largely peeled off, but the tool itself works just as well now as it did when I bought it. It's pretty amazing really. I keep looking at the newer versions but I don't like the larger ratchet head for working in tight spaces. To me, putting a larger ratchet head on the newer M12 ratchets is a step backwards for Milwaukee.