High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Milwaukee fuel series cordless tools

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
11:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Dewalt is better tool hands down have ran and owned both look at the motor hp. Rpm and torque on both units side by side in allmost every tool the dewalt has more rpm torque and motor size.the dewalt batterys wont have to be replaced near as often.i could care less about milwakee warr. Policy echo has a better warr. Then stihl but we know who has the better chainsaw.alot of times thats the only way they can get someone to buy the product.years ago milwakee made great product. But now you are buying a red ryobi with milwakees name on it they are same co.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dewalt is better tool hands down have ran and owned both look at the motor hp. Rpm and torque on both units side by side in allmost every tool the dewalt has more rpm torque and motor size.the dewalt batterys wont have to be replaced near as often.i could care less about milwakee warr. Policy echo has a better warr. Then stihl but we know who has the better chainsaw.alot of times thats the only way they can get someone to buy the product.years ago milwakee made great product. But now you are buying a red ryobi with milwakees name on it they are same co.
Does Dewalt have cordless wire cutters, knockout set?

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I would in industrial plants and you don't see dewalt anymore hardly

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I could be wrong but in that case rigid does greenlee does i will not buy milwakee im not buying a red ryobi

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thats funny i work in plants as well commercial industrial hvac and chillers navy bases paper mills and we dont see milwakee

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thats what i say too i know for a fact i have a 1/4 in milwakee impact and a dewalt 18 v 1/4 and with fully charged batterys my dewalt will kick the milwakees ass and the milwakee is. Twice as new and been in shop for repair twice as much and the dewalt has probably 4 times the usage

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thats what i say too i know for a fact i have a 1/4 in milwakee impact and a dewalt 18 v 1/4 and with fully charged batterys my dewalt will kick the milwakees ass and the milwakee is. Twice as new and been in shop for repair twice as much and the dewalt has probably 4 times the usage
Sounds great

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats funny i work in plants as well commercial industrial hvac and chillers navy bases paper mills and we dont see milwakee
Dewalt Boy
You should create your own 18 volt Dewalt thread and quit bashing Milwaukee in a Milwaukee thread.

By the way, Dewalt is nothing more than a glorified Black and Decker, same as Porter Cable. Just like Ridgid, Milwaukee and Ryobi.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not at all brother.you are the one whom quoted me directly stating does dewalt have this or that and were and what you work and no dewalt being there.i was rwsponding back to your qoute is all

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not at all brother.you are the one whom quoted me directly stating does dewalt have this or that and were and what you work and no dewalt being there.i was rwsponding back to your qoute is all
It was a simple question as I haven't seen one made by dewalt. Like Kevin said you came in here with a hard dick for dewalt

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Way to go tough guy. Were did you come from.quit being so sensitive its a conversation thread not a name calling thread

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Way to go tough guy. Were did you come from.quit being so sensitive its a conversation thread not a name calling thread
It's a Milwaukee 18v cordless tool thread, not a Dewalt thread, or a which brand is better thread.