High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Michigans Muzzle Loader season starts The 6th.

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Since the big fellow I was hunting for during firearm deer season I will try to fill the tag during the 17 day ML season. back last spring I had taken the old Weaver K4 that is probably as old as I ma off and put a problematic Lepould scope on that had returned from the factory for the second time.

I didn't get around to sighting it in last spring so started in yesterday. The POS Lepould came off last night and a $29.00 simmons fireview wide angle went on.

Today I was double checking my 50 cal Remington 700 in line with green MMP sabots 230 gr Nosler hollow points, green MMP sabots and 300 gr speer gold dots, some T/C maxie balls. got good groops with all of them but the best were the 300gr speer gold dots.

Tomorrow I am shooting my Remington 700 54 call with MMP purple sabots and 300 gr. 50 cal speer hp gold dots.
May even take out the Plains rifle again and sight in the simmons fireview.

What ever I will be ready Friday morning and hope the big fellow shows up.

:D Al

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Since the big fellow I was hunting for during firearm deer season I will try to fill the tag during the 17 day ML season. back last spring I had taken the old Weaver K4 that is probably as old as I ma off and put a problematic Lepould scope on that had returned from the factory for the second time.

I didn't get around to sighting it in last spring so started in yesterday. The POS Lepould came off last night and a $29.00 simmons fireview wide angle went on.

Today I was double checking my 50 cal Remington 700 in line with green MMP sabots 230 gr Nosler hollow points, green MMP sabots and 300 gr speer gold dots, some T/C maxie balls. got good groops with all of them but the best were the 300gr speer gold dots.

Tomorrow I am shooting my Remington 700 54 call with MMP purple sabots and 300 gr. 50 cal speer hp gold dots.
May even take out the Plains rifle again and sight in the simmons fireview.

What ever I will be ready Friday morning and hope the big fellow shows up.

:D Al
Good luck Al! Hope u see the turdy point buck!:D Hope we get some pics in a few days