huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
5:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im comin to this one, come hell or high water. Im down for two of those shirts in large also @Genius.

I just placed the order for chicks.

They are going to taste good when we are done cutting
I just lol'd a bit. Custer, I'm certain Ross didn't just say you can't have a shirt because he already placed the shirt order for chicks:cool:. I think he meant to say "Awesome, Custer! I'll get you a shirt. I just ordered some chickens to eat after we're done". I'm still laughing

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Here are the preliminary shirts that my wife came up with. If anyone has any input I'm all ears.

Also if anyone would like one let me know how many and the size. If you already said that you'd like one I already have you accounted for.

She's hoping that with enough shirts ordered that we can keep them around or under $15 a shirt. Although I do know there is a up charge for 3XL, I'm not sure if there is a up charge for XXL.

Genius

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brad Payne 1-XL
DDave 2- 2xl
Huskihl 1- 3xl
Canadian FB 1- XL
Jefus 1-XXL
1-XL
1- L
1- S
Wendell 1- 3xl
Fossil 1- L
Ted 1- XXL
Chris 1- XXL
Bud 1- XL
Guido 1- L
TFR 1- XXL
Randy D 1- XXL
Randy E 1-XL
1-L
Custer 2-L
Stacy 1-M
Jimmy 2- XXL
Heath 2- L
Bill 2- XL

This is what I have so far. If I missed anyone or anyone needs a addition let me know. We will go another week before we put the order in. We are trying to keep the cost to under $15 a shirt, but for the XXL and above those shirts are a additional $1-2 I believe.

Genius

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you end up getting 8x8 cants? I've got a buddy with a sawmill and can whip some up for us and I'll bring them down

I think we are good Kevin. @chipper1 just got a load of nice logs and by the sounds of it he will be getting some cants milled up this week.

Grandpa had a large cotton wood tree go down at his place and yesterday he dropped off a bunch of logs.

If all goes well we may have a TW6 there to play with and possibly a Super Split.