Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dont:(

But this is what i use to find a specific plug i need. You can build what you are looking for and it will give you all the commercially avaliable plugs for that criterion.

https://www.sparkplugs.com/Search.aspx?ptn=Spark+Plug
No worries! I will call Terry(The mac kart god) and see what he thinks! I have been slacking...somthin fierce...

As a side note don’t call terry at Mac kart god, Ask Mike! Lol

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No worries! I will call Terry(The mac kart god) and see what he thinks! I have been slacking...somthin fierce...

As a side note don’t call terry at Mac kart god, Ask Mike! Lol
Lol yep he is very humble, and didn't appreciate being called a legend.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just have a hard time time taking him seriously. I mean a chainsaw that does not cut wood? They have those at walmart! :D
Ya he removes the spark plug, That way when he ships it it’s a nonrunning saw, you have to install the spark plug to make it a running saw, it makes a big difference on eBay for liability. If you sell it as a nonrunning saw on eBay, there is no recourse if there something wrong with it, Because it’s just a parts saw that point, if you sell it as a runner then you can be liable for a ton of things, Some scumbag lawyer might even sue if you got into an accident or something, who knows nowadays!

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
9:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya he removes the spark plug, That way when he ships it it’s a nonrunning saw, you have to install the spark plug to make it a running saw, it makes a big difference on eBay for liability. If you sell it as a nonrunning saw on eBay, there is no recourse if there something wrong with it, Because it’s just a parts saw that point, if you sell it as a runner then you can be liable for a ton of things, Some scumbag lawyer might even sue if you got into an accident or something, who knows nowadays!

Yep, i get it. Just goofy the way he says it.