p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
5:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it would fit I would!! The v4 is super tight! The reeds need to fit slightly into the block, the v6 is wider than the opening in the block, so I can’t do that and run a boot, I might space the carb and see how much room I can get under the box, then it might be possible, really want to see how this runs, if its disappointing, going to start really hacking!
Lol I know just had to give ya chit.

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it would fit I would!! The v4 is super tight! The reeds need to fit slightly into the block, the v6 is wider than the opening in the block, so I can’t do that and run a boot, I might space the carb and see how much room I can get under the box, then it might be possible, really want to see how this runs, if its disappointing, going to start really hacking!
Been there as regards to the hacking. I was hoping you could show us a way without, but understand if thats not possible. I'd love to put WB under the hood without hacking.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been there as regards to the hacking. I was hoping you could show us a way without, but understand if thats not possible. I'd love to put WB under the hood without hacking.
I have the carb fitted, and not hacked, some small details to finish, but not bad, the fuel inlet needs to be a 90°, not exactly sure the best route for that. The intake manifold needs to be custom, but I have that mocked up, the carb I have is a 1” bore and that’s bigger than the outside diameter of the stock manifold, so it really needs to be modified just to kinda work, I figured I would let it breathe a bit better with v4 reeds. The hole needs to be significantly enlarged for the carb, and the stock boot is way to small, once I have it all figured out I will post some info

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
7:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Should I have lied? Made up some crazy story of how it got sent out o Florida instead of California, and I almost didn’t get it back, and insurance wouldn’t cover it, but it showed up on my porch this vary moment?? Or I am an admitted slacker!! Lol

This story is much more entertaining! :D

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
7:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Should I have lied? Made up some crazy story of how it got sent out o Florida instead of California, and I almost didn’t get it back, and insurance wouldn’t cover it, but it showed up on my porch this vary moment?? Or I am an admitted slacker!! Lol

Add in an alien, a chupacabra and some aluminum foil and then you got a story!

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got the call from Terry today, as it turns out the rod was bad, And as things would have it, Mike basically twisted my arm again and I chose to go with the built rod!

He said I should have it back by Wednesday!

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got the call from Terry today, as it turns out the rod was bad, And as things would have it, Mike basically twisted my arm again and I chose to go with the built rod!

He said I should have it back by Wednesday!
Lol it's a damn nice rod. You will be happy with it.