Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
5:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Guys -

I'm looking for more Mac 125 parts - namely a couple cranks, ignitions, and one thick starter shroud. Very generous members have already stepped up and helped me out on my quest to restore the old saws my dad, uncle, and grandpa had and I really appreciate it. I have rebuilt modern saws I can put up for trade as well (046, 372, 346, 084) for 125/101 parts or even saws. I also have tons of parts for other saws to trade. Thanks!

stevegodseyjr

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
JJ, wish I had some of the stuff you needed but central Indiana never had a need for any saws that big around here. I dont think I have even seen a 125 at a tractor show or old equipment show around this area.

northwest saws

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a stihl tech near my shop I get a lot of my parts from that may have some of what you need. He was a faller for several years and ran a super 125 over on the west coast. He has it hanging up on display now, it's completely intact and runs but you can tell it's seen some miles! I can check and see if he has anything if you like?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a stihl tech near my shop I get a lot of my parts from that may have some of what you need. He was a faller for several years and ran a super 125 over on the west coast. He has it hanging up on display now, it's completely intact and runs but you can tell it's seen some miles! I can check and see if he has anything if you like?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If he's got parts, that would be great. I don't think I need anymore complete saws though. Thank you!

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a spare sp coil I can send you, or are you looking for kart coils?