FOUND IT Mcculloch 125 or 797

Trader history (0)

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
3:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
How bad you want one? What you wanting to spend? Im spose to go pick up a cp 125.thats clean has bar and chain good compression but no spark guys holding for me.had 3rd surgery 2 days before thanksgiving cant drive saws about 2 hours away.hes holding it for me.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How bad you want one? What you wanting to spend? Im spose to go pick up a cp 125.thats clean has bar and chain good compression but no spark guys holding for me.had 3rd surgery 2 days before thanksgiving cant drive saws about 2 hours away.hes holding it for me.
I think Heath called dibs on thag one lol I am willing to spend whatever it takes to have a runner to my door.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I think Heath called dibs on thag one lol I am willing to spend whatever it takes to have a runner to my door.
Thats right he did thanx for reminding me..actually dub did first in classified section actually if i didnt want it youd be 3rd . I need to do it in order of request to be fair.my plan is to get it running first anyway.i know its worth a lot more then what im getting it for and was offered is all.im not gonna give it away unfortunatly. Keep you posted thanx

Darin

JACK KNOB PRICK
Local time
12:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Looking for a McCulloch 125 in running condition. Saw doesn't have to be pretty but I want a good solid running saw.
@sawfun @Lee H
Not sure if they are selling any, but they got some. Lee had a few good runners back in the day and pretty damn sure any saw gone thru by him is good to go. Don might just have the kart Macs and those are tough to part with. Good luck.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@sawfun @Lee H
Not sure if they are selling any, but they got some. Lee had a few good runners back in the day and pretty damn sure any saw gone thru by him is good to go. Don might just have the kart Macs and those are tough to part with. Good luck.
Lol I pmed them before starting this ad along with a few others

Darin

JACK KNOB PRICK
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
how's darin? how's ca?
Hey Pete doing good here. CA is good. Wife misses living out in the sticks and the boys miss the snow. We might make a move up to Truckee in a few years...then she'll bittch about the snow again.:BangHead: If they had railroad in Hawaii I'd be set. I do miss running the *s-wordt out of my saws. Just ain't got time with work the newborn and the 2 other knuckleheads I'm busy as hell. How's Canada and pioneers? You run into Buckin Billy lately? I'm always getting messages he's live on YouTube, just too damn busy to watch.

Darin

JACK KNOB PRICK
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lol I pmed them before starting this ad along with a few others
For *s-wordts sake Lee needs all them fuggin Macs like CA needs more liberal *s-wordbags! If he does let one go man that saw is good as gold. Just get *s-wordty drunk and call him on a Friday night. I've spent many a late nights shootin the *s-wordt with him. Hell of a guy and shared some dammn good stories. He is a helluva saw builder as most know. Just offer him a weekend with my sister and I bet he'll budge.
1511405639704.jpg

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
For *s-wordts sake Lee needs all them fuggin Macs like CA needs more liberal *s-wordbags! If he does let one go man that saw is good as gold. Just get *s-wordty drunk and call him on a Friday night. I've spent many a late nights shootin the *s-wordt with him. Hell of a guy and shared some dammn good stories. He is a helluva saw builder as most know. Just offer him a weekend with my sister and I bet he'll budge.
View attachment 98801
Tell him ! I'm too pissed lol

rocketnorton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Pete doing good here. CA is good. Wife misses living out in the sticks and the boys miss the snow. We might make a move up to Truckee in a few years...then she'll bittch about the snow again.:BangHead: If they had railroad in Hawaii I'd be set. I do miss running the *s-wordt out of my saws. Just ain't got time with work the newborn and the 2 other knuckleheads I'm busy as hell. How's Canada and pioneers? You run into Buckin Billy lately? I'm always getting messages he's live on YouTube, just too damn busy to watch.

was wonderin bout sticks, saws, snow. never met br, but may try next time I'm over [island] there.
thing's good here. no new pioneers, most interestin one I found this yr.

made same yr as me. from original owner's son. cheap, too.

IMG_1415.JPG IMG_1418.JPG IMG_1421.JPG

Darin

JACK KNOB PRICK
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Looks to be great condition. Even the manual looks like its been kept in a safe. Stout looking chain. Helluva deal

Darin

JACK KNOB PRICK
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Here's his info T Roller...down a six pack and give him a call.
:beer-toast1:

I have a few Mcculloch 797's and need to move one or two.
123cc of vintage Mcculloch muscle. Send me a PM with your
interests. Running, non running, etc. I can also be reached at
508-540-4550 after 6pm est.

Lee

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Here's his info T Roller...down a six pack and give him a call.
:beer-toast1:

I have a few Mcculloch 797's and need to move one or two.
123cc of vintage Mcculloch muscle. Send me a PM with your
interests. Running, non running, etc. I can also be reached at
508-540-4550 after 6pm est.

Lee
That's a year old thread but I'm already in contact with Lee. Thank you brother.