srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
10:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:risas3: that was funny but not a ounce of truth.

Tor I love your chainsaw knowledge etc but you might want to stick to what you know.

I was curious on some numbers myself.

Here a website has 9K member's with 175 active. I changed from a website to social media chainsaw repair group in 2013 as I could see where things where heading. There 39K member's with 15,000 active daily. Lot of folks from here too. ;)

Other numbers and the users. I wasnt seeing what you said. So I checked. Seems most of all 18-49 signed up. 50 and over smallest group, but is starting to grow.

50 and over less likely folks to be on FB ;)

Hate it or like it. It is the marking dream for business for sells. 75% of Americans are signed up on it.
Why it is so easy and fast to find and sell chainsaw parts and saws in the groups.

Will be watching for you chainsaw builds Tor.

View attachment 223964 View attachment 223965

I'm in the facebook groups... all I do is shake my head at all the bad advise and misinformation people spew out; then argue about. I tend not to interject because I don't want to have to prove my point and my credibility to the 15,000 nitwits that are there daily that think they know better.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm in the facebook groups... all I do is shake my head at all the bad advise and misinformation people spew out; then argue about. I tend not to interject because I don't want to have to prove my point and my credibility to the 15,000 nitwits that are there daily that think they know better.

Lot of that for sure. But we know who to call on for right info when needed. ;)

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Videos of you doing Fortnite dances?

Those are private. Sorry.

I just closed down Facebook a couple of years ago and decided to never open it again. My IQ drops by double digits just reading on the thing.....

Useless.....but if you dream of being relevant.....you can find enough like minded people to boost your ego there.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Exactly where I am at with those groups. Also the issue with Social Media group is there is no searchable data base for the average user. Give it time.. they will go away. Message boards were in print, now digital.. I think will be around a while.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Absolutely 100% spot on. Even if you do correct and explain it, it gets buried in an asinine post layout and never gets read again. Buried forever in the archives

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If we could cut power to your Uncle Huskybill's house I'd be fine. That *frenching guy should be carbon taxed for all of the unnecessary server activity he generates
If your biggest problem is Huskybill's proliferate posting of meaningless drivel, you are doing pretty good in life. Bill is like Belker's mom on Hill Street Blues lol.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If your biggest problem is Huskybill's proliferate posting of meaningless drivel, you are doing pretty good in life. Bill is like Belker's mom on Hill Street Blues lol.
I expect that lack of self awareness from a millenial, but damn. And I do feel bad when I'm hard on him but that's the only way we learn. Seems like a nice guy though. Like all the Lavanways.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If we could cut power to your Uncle Huskybill's house I'd be fine. That *frenching guy should be carbon taxed for all of the unnecessary server activity he generates
I expect that lack of self awareness from a millenial, but damn. And I do feel bad when I'm hard on him but that's the only way we learn. Seems like a nice guy though. Like all the Lavanways.

Lol. Whatadik

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With Bill's age and health issues, he may not have the mental ability to change. I feel the same way as you but my Dad has the same issues now and I see he can't help it. It sucks getting old lol.

Nathan lassley

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Exactly where I am at with those groups. Also the issue with Social Media group is there is no searchable data base for the average user. Give it time.. they will go away. Message boards were in print, now digital.. I think will be around a while.

All you end up finding is billions of meaningless arguments about the same damn thing.