Maybe.....

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm a mod on one but really don't do very much .A certain forum I once frequented asked me too but I declined . I have this problem,I'm brutally honest and often just tell people where the bear chit in the woods .They don't like it .As far as a face book I don't really fool much with chainsaw related groups .Quite frankly the only reason I ever got involved with that was when I knew my wife was terminal because most of my family were on it .

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
1:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As a master and former practitioner of the internet smackdown, please allow me to say this; Randy you are like a brother, a friend, mentor and entertainer all rolled up into one sunbleached, faded ass pair of greasey overalls. You put so much time and energy over the last twelve years on performance forums that I wonder if you have terrorized anyone on the chess board at all. In a way you are like Uncle Jesse of the Dukes and you even dress like him. If you have a niece like that though, could I give her a buzz sometime?

BA

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
As a master and former practitioner of the internet smackdown, please allow me to say this; Randy you are like a brother, a friend, mentor and entertainer all rolled up into one sunbleached, faded ass pair of greasey overalls. You put so much time and energy over the last twelve years on performance forums that I wonder if you have terrorized anyone on the chess board at all. In a way you are like Uncle Jesse of the Dukes and you even dress like him. If you have a niece like that though, could I give her a buzz sometime?

BA

tenor.gif

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

BA

I gave up online chess Keith. When I got bad sick from a tick bite years ago, I lost a step in my ability to think 5 moves ahead. My rating plummeted, and I retired.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I gave up online chess Keith. When I got bad sick from a tick bite years ago, I lost a step in my ability to think 5 moves ahead. My rating plummeted, and I retired.

I trade in the stock market of the spirit and I sell short. The best thing about living out in the sticks besides random carloads of Anna-Jonesboro cheerleaders getting stuck out in front of your house is that if you choose to suck an egg at least they are cheap and can be had locally.

On a lighter note:

You can live in grace and comfort in the world that you transform.

-Neil Peart

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sometime in life its the things we hold dearest are what can ware us out or grind us down the most. When you take a look around the place here, its built solid, it takes character, stress and hard work to shape a forum like OPE. There are always gonna be problems, spammers and brawls to break up. Those of us who enjoy this place at no cost have a lot to thank for such a nice forum to Randy. Maybe you care so much like many small business owners and set your standards high which prevents you passing the battern. I'm sure the right person for the job exists & is closer to you than you may expect. Sometimes you need to put a bit of faith or trust in people, give em a go and see what happens. But if its grinding you down, you need to put yourself before the forum so you can look after what's more important like family etc. Back yourself in finding a solution, you have a track record of making stuff work in tough situations. Many here have your back whatever you do. None of us want to see you suffer, we all thank you for everything you've done building this place. Its a damn good forum.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sometime in life its the things we hold dearest are what can ware us out or grind us down the most. When you take a look around the place here, its built solid, it takes character, stress and hard work to shape a forum like OPE. There are always gonna be problems, spammers and brawls to break up. Those of us who enjoy this place at no cost have a lot to thank for such a nice forum to Randy. Maybe you care so much like many small business owners and set your standards high which prevents you passing the battern. I'm sure the right person for the job exists & is closer to you than you may expect. Sometimes you need to put a bit of faith or trust in people, give em a go and see what happens. But if its grinding you down, you need to put yourself before the forum so you can look after what's more important like family etc. Back yourself in finding a solution, you have a track record of making stuff work in tough situations. Many here have your back whatever you do. None of us want to see you suffer, we all thank you for everything you've done building this place. Its a damn good forum.

I've got a few guys now that can do the same job I've been doing. They are all trusted, and none of them asked to do this job. I'm gonna step back next time the manure hits the air moving equipment and see what happens. I already feel less burdened. I've been playing video games with my grandson......and I like it. LOL

Cjone

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've got a few guys now that can do the same job I've been doing. They are all trusted, and none of them asked to do this job. I'm gonna step back next time the manure hits the air moving equipment and see what happens. I already feel less burdened. I've been playing video games with my grandson......and I like it. LOL
The only people you should have to moderate are YOUR mods. Let them swing the hammer for you and you just adjust them a little once in a while. Stop taking all.the responsibility for stuff that is a job. If you dont have enough help recruit more!! Cj

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Cjone

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No, dont have enough knowledge of these folks to do that. Heck i have just started taking my own advise i gave randy years ago. Then he jumps into this and takes more time from himself. Just too nice for his own good. Cj

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Facebook is for the very young, and for the very old, both groups live on Facebook, and both groups use diapers daily.

:risas3: that was funny but not a ounce of truth.

Tor I love your chainsaw knowledge etc but you might want to stick to what you know.

I was curious on some numbers myself.

Here a website has 9K member's with 175 active. I changed from a website to social media chainsaw repair group in 2013 as I could see where things where heading. There 39K member's with 15,000 active daily. Lot of folks from here too. ;)

Other numbers and the users. I wasnt seeing what you said. So I checked. Seems most of all 18-49 signed up. 50 and over smallest group, but is starting to grow.

50 and over less likely folks to be on FB ;)

Hate it or like it. It is the marking dream for business for sells. 75% of Americans are signed up on it.
Why it is so easy and fast to find and sell chainsaw parts and saws in the groups.

Will be watching for you chainsaw builds Tor.

fbz.png fbzz.png

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:risas3: that was funny but not a ounce of truth.

Tor I love your chainsaw knowledge etc but you might want to stick to what you know.

I was curious on some numbers myself.

Here a website has 9K member's with 175 active. I changed from a website to social media chainsaw repair group in 2013 as I could see where things where heading. There 39K member's with 15,000 active daily. Lot of folks from here too. ;)

Other numbers and the users. I wasnt seeing what you said. So I checked. Seems most of all 418-49 signed up. 50 and over smallest group, but is starting to grow.

50 and over less likely folks to be on FB ;)

Hate it or like it. It is the marking dream for business for sells. 75% of Americans are signed up on it.
Why it is so easy and fast to find and sell chain parts and saws in the groups.

Will be watching for you chainsaw builds Tor.

View attachment 223964 View attachment 223965

You give me gas Kevin.

*f-word Facebook.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
giphy.gif

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Videos of you doing Fortnite dances?