Maybe.....

AKJonsereds

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think that many hands make light the work. Sometimes, having more then one guy doing all the dirty work makes things go smoother. Extra minds to bounce ideas off of and stuff.

Since you were looking for names,

For assistant to our fearless leader, I would like to nominate

Spike60
Tree Monkey
srcarr52
Chainsaw Jim
Redbull661
AlfA01
drf256
Jacob J.
Redfin

Now, if we can get a fast “second” on any of these guys, we can throw em in office before they know what hit em

(Kidding guys)

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I fail to see any disqualifying points.

Well.

We now have four full fledged moderators. The two men who were just approving posts in certain areas are now able to edit, delete, warn, ban, etc....

Plus we've added one more.

I'm gonna try to step back from being so involved, and let these three guys take care of a bit of the day to day operation.

None of them have unlimited time, but every little bit helps.

You need someone to blast spammers in the middle of the night let me know, my press is slooooooooow at work.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to take the helm.

Unfortunately, the ones that want the job are unsuited for it. The guy that can do the job well knows better than to take it.
You got some smart mother frenchies on here!
I'll be good now...promise

BlackCoffin

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been on AS awhile and here only a short while, but one thing is for sure...I haven’t seen anybody badmouth the work you do. Your contributions are usually over my head but always enjoy following the work you share all over the inter webs. As others have mentioned prissy little pricks and life gets the best of you sometimes. If possible step back and give yourself a well earned breather. Implement steps to take a load off yourself for the future as well. This is a really good place to hop on and read for hours until the wife gets mad at me, I’d hate to have that go away! Always need ammo to piss the wife off...

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have been on AS awhile and here only a short while, but one thing is for sure...I haven’t seen anybody badmouth the work you do. Your contributions are usually over my head but always enjoy following the work you share all over the inter webs. As others have mentioned prissy little pricks and life gets the best of you sometimes. If possible step back and give yourself a well earned breather. Implement steps to take a load off yourself for the future as well. This is a really good place to hop on and read for hours until the wife gets mad at me, I’d hate to have that go away! Always need ammo to piss the wife off...
You should know better by now mfer....she won.

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think you've done a fine job Monkey Man. I have enjoyed and learned a ton on this forum.
I hate to see anything like this become a life changing event.
This summer and fall, I was nurse for my dad, until he passed away. I came back on here to start to get my life back to normal, to find something blew up. I hope things work out for you.

Ford3000

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi @Mastermind
This is a great place, and would surely be missed, big time,
but your health comes first, anyone worth their salt will understand
this and respect what ever decision you take, it’s always going to be a tough one.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think you've done a fine job Monkey Man. I have enjoyed and learned a ton on this forum.
I hate to see anything like this become a life changing event.
This summer and fall, I was nurse for my dad, until he passed away. I came back on here to start to get my life back to normal, to find something blew up. I hope things work out for you.

Sorry about your Dad.

I'm gonna be fine. Just needed to vent.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The site would be the same without you behind the ban hammer. I know stuff gets out of line on occasion and I try not to fuel it too much just makes me pissed anytime someone gets screwed over. Not that hard to take care of an issue with a saw most of the time. Plus if you use quality parts and do good work the fluke problems should be far and few. It’s the cheap parts and cutting corners that do most of the issues. If a fluke part fails and the saw comes back just need to repair what broke as fast as possible and communicate and stuff works out most of the time. There’s a few people that can’t be made happy no matter what and I have given money back on tune up even though the saw ran fine. This particular person thought his ms250 should accelerate and sound like a fully woods ported ms460. I’ve learned a bunch over the years from a lot of different people on here, read for a long time before joining. I’m looking forward to making at least a couple g2g’s this year.