High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What size bars are on it ?..cant tell on my phone.

Looks like 20 on the stocker and 18 on the ported vid ?

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saws always look good in smaller, softer wood. That is a big piece of hardwood for a 60 cc saw.

Mike i know saws look good in smaller softer wood..thats kinda obvious :lol:.. i cant see the videos that good my screen is cracked.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sometimes......Yes.

I meant on this saw. Not ever. lol

Good eye sir. Spot on.

Does it feel lighter or kinda slobby like the old one ?

I might take one for a little ride if its worth it , i bought a BR 450 today and asked about these new saws and the boys at the desk told me they had no clue .. no surprise.

Windthrown

GFY Certified!
Local time
8:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
No life altering differences to me Ryan.

Better seal between the carb box and the jug was the change I liked the best.

Is it noticeably lighter? The specs say more than half a pound was trimmed. The German Stihl web site translated with Google reads:

Perfection down to the last gram omitted. A chain must fit. Whatever you do, a chain saw must be good in the hand, can make precise and powerful have power. Above all, it should be easy. For the day is long and because every gram counts. That is why the petrol chainsaws STIHL MS 261 CM and STIHL MS 362 CM are now reduced by more than 300 g in weight * - and have grown strongly in ergonomics and handling. The STIHL MS 362 CM is with only 5.6 kg now even the lightest saw the 60 cc class.

Stronger performance, reduced weight and handy design - with this STIHL chainsaws that even the most demanding jobs with impressive ease.

* compared to the previous models STIHL STIHL MS 261 CM and STIHL MS 362 CM.

See for yourself at a retailer near you.

For the day is long and because every gram counts. That is one for the ages. Or the aged. 300 grams = 0.66 lb.

Last edited:

michaelmj11

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Who needs a tach? Just run the video through some voodoo software! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for someone to get so fed up with those programs (and the nuts who think they are better than first hand information), that they record the sound/noise from one of those hot-mod competition saws, and just hooks up a speaker that (off camera) blares the hot-mod noise over top of the saw actually doing the cutting, so people will sheit themselves when the #'s come back as something Off The Wall, like 5-7k rpm.

It makes my heart glad to think of the hours someone might spend trying to tweak their program because they "just know" those numbers can't be right.