High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Mastermind Meets The MS660

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
5:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Ah....I think maybe you misunderstood some of my post. I was subject to criticism over the bridge ports......but that has less to do with why I stopped sharing so many details than this did.

I have seen people copy things I've done, and then discarded because they didn't really pan out. I worry that people will pick up an idea that I posted about without realizing it was just something I did and gave up on shortly afterward.

I really don't want to lead anyone astray.

I'm just like everyone else. Just learning as I go.

I've got a bridge ported 10mm 044 from a certain chicken legged beef herder in TN

Thought about a 462, then ran it again

Pffffft!!!

Me likey bridge ports

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Properly done bridge ports help make a good running saw. Many builders use them and I've got several saws running slightly different configurations.

Stop muddying the water.

We all know you have never used a saw.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know.......RIGHT?

Please join me in advocating for the banning of all power saws.

Make the glorious return to misery whips a reality !!!!!!

www.banthepowersaw.com

I clicked on the link given and it took me to a fertility web site. Mentioned needing more kids if we all did more manual labor. Not sure I can jump on your bandwagon at this time. I would rather wear ear muffs and use the power saw.

Shea

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I clicked on the link given and it took me to a fertility web site. Mentioned needing more kids if we all did more manual labor. Not sure I can jump on your bandwagon at this time. I would rather wear ear muffs and use the power saw.

Shea

What's wrong with fertility? After all, we need kids to run those crosscut saws........

DUH !!!!

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's wrong with fertility? After all, we need kids to run those crosscut saws........

DUH !!!!

I'll tell you what, ask your better half about having more kids so that you don't have to run power saws anymore and see where that gets you. It takes two to prove fertility and my wife has assured me that while fertility isn't an issue, more mouths to feed, raise, train gets harder as you get older. Sorry, but I'm on her side brother. Tell me when to send the newborn clothes to Cottle Lane.

Shea

PS-When you get two more I'll send my misery whip (yes I have one) to you!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll tell you what, ask your better half about having more kids so that you don't have to run power saws anymore and see where that gets you. It takes two to prove fertility and my wife has assured me that while fertility isn't an issue, more mouths to feed, raise, train gets harder as you get older. Sorry, but I'm on her side brother. Tell me when to send the newborn clothes to Cottle Lane.

Shea

PS-When you get two more I'll send my misery whip (yes I have one) to you!

FAKE NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!