High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SELLING Makita DCS 6421 possibly for sale...

Trader history (0)

Comprodigy

OPE Member
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I found a couple of these saws at a local Home Depot, and am thinking of getting them if they will give me a deal on both. I would sell one of them though I don’t know what shipping $ would be. If it works out I’d like to get $300 for the saw not including shipping. I’m just checking to see if there would be anyone interested in the second one?

Basically if they give me the deal, I’d be selling it just a couple bucks over cost to pay my gas to go get them.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pic are going to help out alot in this case. Cause sometime these saw are beat to hell.

Comprodigy

OPE Member
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Pic are going to help out alot in this case. Cause sometime these saw are beat to hell.

Quite right. This is the only pic I took, and if was to txt to a friend to ask about them. But I looked them over and it didn’t look like any of the plastics had been replaced, and while there was some scuffs there wasn’t and thing deep, it was only surface stuff. Chains on both looked good, as well as the bars. The guy behind the counter told me the saw that got really beat up was their smaller one, as he had to replace the bar twice. But these two hadn’t been through the ringer like that one had.

While I can’t guarantee anything, I would do my best if I do get them to make sure the one I sell is the better of the two. I figure if I’m going to get both and sell one, the buyer should get the best I have and I’ll deal with the one that would need more. Only right thing to do in my mind. At that point I’d have pics of both to show they’re getting the better one, complete with any numbers on the saws.

7cb0cd071cfe77e45a71f8264f3236bd.jpg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Quite right. This is the only pic I took, and if was to txt to a friend to ask about them. But I looked them over and it didn’t look like any of the plastics had been replaced, and while there was some scuffs there wasn’t and thing deep, it was only surface stuff. Chains on both looked good, as well as the bars. The guy behind the counter told me the saw that got really beat up was their smaller one, as he had to replace the bar twice. But these two hadn’t been through the ringer like that one had.

While I can’t guarantee anything, I would do my best if I do get them to make sure the one I sell is the better of the two. I figure if I’m going to get both and sell one, the buyer should get the best I have and I’ll deal with the one that would need more. Only right thing to do in my mind. At that point I’d have pics of both to show they’re getting the better one, complete with any numbers on the saws.

7cb0cd071cfe77e45a71f8264f3236bd.jpg

That looks alot better than the ones I've seen local to me.