SOLD Makita 6401,6421 crankcases

Trader history (0)

Steven m Anderson

Heavy Hillbilly
Local time
12:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have 2 6401-6421 makita crankcases that look to be about 90 percent condition. These were straight gassed from home depot. Includes flywheels , ignition coils , jugs (no good), mufflers (one looks brand new),intake boots ( no carbs),and chain brake handles . I will uploads pics later. Also one good fuel tank. $85 each or both for $160 shipped in the lower 48.

Last edited:

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to OPE Steven. Have any pictures of said crankcases. Pictures always help fer sale ads.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I will be home from work about 5:30 pm central time and will snap some photos.
I buy these from a makita rep hear in the Nashville area and maybe get some more in a month or so.
I would also be interested in one of these. If not already spoken for! Thanks, Matt...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not sure if @Rob Stafari is interested or not? He was #1....Looks like I was #2...

Boo
I wasn't sure either,since he didn't say so specifically,but he's definitely the first in line. I was just getting in while the gettin is good!
Will be happy to wait till the next go round if need be, thank you for your concern . I am always a little slower than most!
Appears that I am number 5 in order of comments and number 2 to say interested in purchasing one (I don't even require pics)
But have no problem waiting...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not sure if @Rob Stafari is interested or not? He was #1....Looks like I was #2...

Boo
I just wanted to make sure that you are aware that I wasn't trying to step on your toes or your purchase of these parts. I just didn't realize by your post (price ?) that you wanted to purchase or were calling dibs(a practice that I wasn't familiar with until I got here) I am not interested in getting in someone else's way, the saw that one of my son's dropped a Hickory on has been broke for a while and can stay broke for a while longer. If you are buying to sell and especially if you get the one with a good tank I would be willing to pay a good bit more than cost! Matt.....

Steven m Anderson

Heavy Hillbilly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My makita rep has been reliable thus far , i do have a complete running 6421 in great shape that i am willing to sell also .
Mastermind is building me a 562xp and wont be needing the 6421 after that . But i do keep a few parts for my 7900. He also has a truck load !!!!!!! Of echo saws and parts.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My makita rep has been reliable thus far , i do have a complete running 6421 in great shape that i am willing to sell also .
Mastermind is building me a 562xp and wont be needing the 6421 after that . But i do keep a few parts for my 7900. He also has a truck load !!!!!!! Of echo saws and parts.
I am primarily interested in the parts saws, but since there's people ahead of me give us the price on the running saw and pic's if not too much trouble...
At your convenience!

woodgrenade

Active OPE Member
Local time
1:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in no rush and can wait for another go around of Makitas. Does your rep have any Echo 620 pw's by chance?

Thanks,
Luke