High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Major nerd alert review

DELETED (Struggle)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Do you find that it doesn't bog down as easily as a gas saw?

If you dog it in hard it will just shut off/stop. I ran it a lot today again as I’m doing work in Sioux City and I like that it’s quiet. A person can be a little more stealthy while working.

I’m cutting smaller diameter trees in a wooded area behind a home in some what upscale area so it’s nice being quiet and effective in start stopping start stopping a gas saw. For my purposes it is exceeding my expectations.

I wouldn’t want to rely on this saw as a replacement for a gas saw entirely unless you cut nothing over 16” ever and have a second battery $200 online. If a person only cut occasionally then it would exceed most people’s needs. I’m using it as a commercial means to make money and it’s working out great so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mycamaro_68

By guess and by golly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you dog it in hard it will just shut off/stop. I ran it a lot today again as I’m doing work in Sioux City and I like that it’s quiet. A person can be a little more stealthy while working.

I’m cutting smaller diameter trees in a wooded area behind a home in some what upscale area so it’s nice being quiet and effective in start stopping start stopping a gas saw. For my purposes it is exceeding my expectations.

I wouldn’t want to rely on this saw as a replacement for a gas saw entirely unless you cut nothing over 16” ever and have a second battery $200 online. If a person only cut occasionally then it would exceed most people’s needs. I’m using it as a commercial means to make money and it’s working out great so far.

Had you looked at the 20volt chainsaw at all, was there a determining factor for choosing the 40volt over the 20volt?

DELETED (Struggle)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Had you looked at the 20volt chainsaw at all, was there a determining factor for choosing the 40volt over the 20volt?

Battery capacity I believe is way longer on the 40volt and seems more geared to longer run times for a commercial use if you call it that. The 20 volt would be nice as it’s compatible with all my dewalt tools.

Mycamaro_68

By guess and by golly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Battery capacity I believe is way longer on the 40volt and seems more geared to longer run times for a commercial use if you call it that. The 20 volt would be nice as it’s compatible with all my dewalt tools.

I figured battery life was the major factor. I have started looking at switching all my DeWalt stuff over to the 20volt system and I think when I do that I will get a couple of the 60volt/20volt batteries. I had thought about getting the 20volt chainsaw and running it with the 60volt/20volt battery, if I do that I will give my feedback to kinda compare the two chainsaws.

DELETED (Struggle)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I did this summer buy the 20 volt dewalt string trimmer and have been happy with it so far. I can trim my home and father in laws house next door on one battery.

DELETED (Struggle)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
56dl 3/8 LP chain and the bar is an Oregon bar it looks like same mount as homelite xl used. I haven’t compared them side by side yet

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
12:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Tomorrow it will go with me on a multiple small diameter tree clean up. Only thing I don’t think I’ll like is the thumb trigger for operator presence unlike a traditional lever. You just have to trigger it down initially then as long as your on the juice you can let it go.

a92d9bc7d4c0207d8fabe1f84e955aeb.jpg

5d3ab575a1d504c8092f25d8e97f017e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUO
My dewalt skilsaw has. It i hate it.i wish theyd do something diff.