Mai-Mai is a B!TCH!!!!

ft. churchill

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thank for a great thread.

And I dont know about doing everything. Your saw came out sweet, but can you shove a stick of warm butter up a wildcat arse?

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now I have 2 very friendly Pit mixes, but you try that with one of them and I think you'll be known as "Lefty"!

Tell you the truth, I realized their Jeckly and Hyde nature when they caught a Raccoon on the deck. They tore it apart, and not a mark on either of them!!!

traffic903

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now I have 2 very friendly Pit mixes, but you try that with one of them and I think you'll be known as "Lefty"!

Tell you the truth, I realized their Jeckly and Hyde nature when they caught a Raccoon on the deck. They tore it apart, and not a mark on either of them!!!
Yeah I've got 2 German Shepherds (which is why it had to be the neighbor's dog !! LOL) and they love catching anything that moves on our place. They take down rabbits, foxes and even fully grown kangaroos! They work as a team and it is just awesome to watch how clever they are.

traffic903

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I got around to putting my Highway popup piston in her today. Compression has jumped to 170psi! I think I may now have a slight problem with spark though. Not certain if it's that or fuel related, but when piss revving it will go to 13500 for a couple seconds then drop back to 11500. Still has the four stroke burble though. Then upon idling for a short time it just dies when I touch the throttle.

Should say that this is most evident when she is hot. My first thought was coil breaking down, but I am more leaning toward fuel. Checked pop today and got 9psi. So I adjusted that to 16psi. Also swapped out fuel filter and lines. Haven't pulled flywheel yet but it starts and runs fine when cool so I can't see key being sheared or other problem there.

I'm going over things in my head and it does seem like fuel to me. What other things am I missing guys? I haven't had time to cut with it since making the changes mentioned. Have I missed something obvious? Oh vent is working correctly too.

Coil or fuel???
20180216_095905.jpg