High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Looking to buy a Leupold VX-2

coryj

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The scope on my daughter's muzzleloader crapped the bed and caused her to miss two bucks in one evening. We shot it at the range and discovered a wandering zero, checked the base/rings to be sure they were tight and it still won't hold a zero. Swapped my VX2 on it and problem solved. While using my VX2 she commented on how much brighter and clearer it seemed than her scope so now I'm looking for one to put on her gun permanently. In time for Christmas would be swell.

3-9x40 gloss would be my preference, but maybe open to others. Can pay with paypal, money order, whatever.

I'm keeping an eye on some of my outdoor online classifieds, but I figure some of you guys might have one laying around you'd be willing to sell or may come across one for sale on forums you visit. From some of the posts in this forum it's obvious that some of you guys are bigger gun nuts than chainsaw nuts so I thought I'd try here.

Thanks in advance for any help.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right now you can get an awesome deal on a VX-I, I've seen them as low as 140.00 shipped on Fleabay. I'm a Leupold fan, but I don't know if there is actually 100.00 worth of difference between the VX-I and II.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The redfeilds too wich leupold bought them out when they got in financial trouble trying to keep up with the cheaper scopes.vortex is another good one thats reasonable.