Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
picked up a 562 earlier this week. Runs great, but needs a few things to be mostly complete.
Owner said it had a run in with a tree when it was near new. He put quite a few hours on it after the tree...but now that I have it...I’ll try to complete it as best as possible.
Need
Brake handle
Brake band
Muffler. This one works, but got a lil smashed
One of the captive bar nuts
Needs a flywheel side case, but I may do without. Tab that holds brake handle broke...so handle will be a bit loose...otherwise it’s fine
May end up needing a few other parts, possibly brake parts. I’ll have to dig into the brake mechanism a little more.
Thanks!!

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
2:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I probably have all the parts that you are looking for, I just need to check what condition they are in. I’ll be home later tonight and let you know what I have.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I have most of what's on your list Frank. I'll get you pictures later today. I think I have a complete crankcase that you can have.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I have most of what's on your list Frank. I'll get you pictures later today. I think I have a complete crankcase that you can have.
Sounds great Jacob!! Thank you

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
2:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok well if you need anything that he don’t have let me know, I won’t bother looking through my stuff if Jacob has everything for you.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok well if you need anything that he don’t have let me know, I won’t bother looking through my stuff if Jacob has everything for you.

I think I may be missing a couple things - I'll know more tonight. I can't remember if the flywheel side case half I have here is busted up.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
4:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
picked up a 562 earlier this week. Runs great, but needs a few things to be mostly complete.
Owner said it had a run in with a tree when it was near new. He put quite a few hours on it after the tree...but now that I have it...I’ll try to complete it as best as possible.
Need
Brake handle
Brake band
Muffler. This one works, but got a lil smashed
One of the captive bar nuts
Needs a flywheel side case, but I may do without. Tab that holds brake handle broke...so handle will be a bit loose...otherwise it’s fine
May end up needing a few other parts, possibly brake parts. I’ll have to dig into the brake mechanism a little more.
Thanks!!

I’ve welded those tabs back on the flywheel side case without splitting the case.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't have a good flywheel side case half.