High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Logger Down - Helping costs you nothing

Stihlslinger

Active OPE Member
Local time
8:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi guys, I saw yesterday on FB that Patrick Lacey had an unfortunate run in with a dirty rotten snag on the job and is currently laid up. From the sound of it it was pretty bad. He is not looking for donations so I figured I would take a cue from his buddy that posted on FB and try to get as many guys as possible to head on over to Youtube and subscribe to his channel, give him some likes and maybe a comment or two. He has a good amount of content cutting with an angry 660 and 661 that I am sure all of you saw fanatics would enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC0BNXQ7q5aePJY06_3kLng
Thanks pard. I appreciate it.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
11:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thank you so much!
Patrick, I really hope you well bud. I told Buckin Billy Ray about your situation and he just announced on a live stream for everyone to stop in on your channel and give you good wishes. So, if your channel and comments blow up you'll know why. ;)

BonScott46

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Patrick, I really hope you well bud. I told Buckin Billy Ray about your situation and he just announced on a live stream for everyone to stop in on your channel and give you good wishes. So, if your channel and comments blow up you'll know why. ;)
I wrote to him yesterday but was not sure if he would see he email. I am glad that you got to him directly.

Stihlslinger

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I want to thank you all!
I broke my neck from C4 through to C7. I crushed the spacer between C6 & C7, and somehow C7 ended up on top of C6. I also fractured my lower back at L1 & L2. The lower back fractures are stable and did not require any medical care. M6 cervical fracture broke off bone on all vertebrae. The 7 hour surgery I went through had two separate parts. The first one, the Neuro Surgeon went in through the front of my neck and put C7 back below C6, then inserted a cage between them and fused them together. Then he turned me over and opened up the whole back of my neck and added plates, rods and screws to C4 through C7.

I expect a full recovery and to be cutting again by May.

BonScott46

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want to thank you all!
I broke my neck from C4 through to C7. I crushed the spacer between C6 & C7, and somehow C7 ended up on top of C6. I also fractured my lower back at L1 & L2. The lower back fractures are stable and did not require any medical care. M6 cervical fracture broke off bone on all vertebrae. The 7 hour surgery I went through had two separate parts. The first one, the Neuro Surgeon went in through the front of my neck and put C7 back below C6, then inserted a cage between them and fused them together. Then he turned me over and opened up the whole back of my neck and added plates, rods and screws to C4 through C7.

hoey sheet!

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holy cow Pat -- glad you will be OK in the long run.
I've been a subscriber since I first discovered your "Hired Stihl Slinger Kills again" video that is now 10 years old!

It's great you have arrived here on OPE. Always enjoy watching your videos and watched your entire stint up in Alaska when you started posting regular videos to "Sugar" your significant other.

Hope you heal up quick and can get back out there. Welcome to OPE -- great bunch of guys here.
If there is anything we all can do to help financially or such I'm sure many of us would be happy to help a man down.

Cheers from the East Coast.

HYPERSAWS

West coast cutter
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want to thank you all!

Good thing you are a tough s.o.b

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want to thank you all!

Good to hear you’ll be back to cutting in no time!