Lets see those stripes

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeap it is ss they have the drive down to the "shed" as i call it.then steps to the dock.the guy that originally cut out the road done it with a backhoe.when he got to the bottom the hoe started raring up.he's a good equipment operator but said his ass was knawing foam rubber.he got enough dirt in the bucket to hold it down to get out.not long after that went and bought a trackhoe.lol
I usually work the other side of the lake but my buddy steve pictured there works me on the landscaping and other stuff on that side.

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How long will that astroturf last? Does it rot or fade or what does it do over time.

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What we put down is reclaimed off of a field.not sure on lasting yet.looks like it should for many years.at least the first batch.the second deliver was made from some sort of poly kind of like a cheap tarp is made from.
First batch towards the top shouldnt fade at all that i can tell.it's a tough plastic type blade on it.

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can see where they need it there, Mowing that would be a nightmare.

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was.lol i had to weedeat all of that.most of it was loose slate rock.busted my ass many of a time.none of it was grass though.just weeds and copperheads.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the newly formed swamps to drain for the first cuts and it's mostly weeds as the Bermuda is still largely dormant...