Lehr sto25dc throttle lever

TALLGUY

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I picked up a used propane weedeater at a sale a year ago. Looked like new but wouldn't run. Adjusted the inlet needle and it ran great. Found a how-to on you tube. I went to lay the machine down and it rolled over and broke the throttle lever clean off. I went online and found the part number from Lehr to be ST025.3-046 Sears was the only online store other than Lehr and they wanted to sell a kit for big bucks. I order the sears part and receive the wrong part. Sears OEM'ED the throttle. Sears gave me the run around as the image on the part is what I needed but the part I received is totally different. They told me what I was looking for was discontinued and to go away. I just found the correct throttle from ECHO. 17801052130. Stens 390-851. Figure maybe somewhere out there is someone wanting this information.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TALLGUY

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
+ shipping and a huge pain in the arsh when I asked for more info. They informed me they no longer support their products.
That option was not available when I contacted them. It was close to $30 as a "kit" they wouldn't say what was in the kit and no picture.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk