Results are only viewable after voting.

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
2:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
How many of you PSPs have a garage but keep your truck parked outside?[/
Just a guess, but if you're on a saw forum your garage is full of saws. No room for anything else.

the GOAT

87, k2 40:1
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
when you drive a chevy it doesnt matter they rust down faster parked on concrete than out in the weather.
Heated garage... Controls the humidity and drys everything off.. No moisture no rust.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How many of you PSPs have a garage but keep your truck parked outside?

I do. All I have is trucks and none of them could fit thru one of my garage doors. Don't think Ive ever had a vehicle inside it the 14 years Ive been here.. Whoever built the damn garage before I bought the house, put it at the bottom of a steep driveway, I mean literally come to the bottom of it, flattens out 2 foot and then the garage doors are there. I'd take the roof off on anything I tried to get in there. Hell Im only 6'6'' and I have to duck to walk under the garage door when it's up. Skinned my head plenty of times.

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do. All I have is trucks and none of them could fit thru one of my garage doors. Don't think Ive ever had a vehicle inside it the 14 years Ive been here.. Whoever built the damn garage before I bought the house, put it at the bottom of a steep driveway, I mean literally come to the bottom of it, flattens out 2 foot and then the garage doors are there. I'd take the roof off on anything I tried to get in there. Hell Im only 6'6'' and I have to duck to walk under the garage door when it's up. Skinned my head plenty of times.
I kinda know Your pain man.not on the garage door thing but regular sized doorways.:risas3: downspouts,light fixtures,light bulbs etc.:risas3:

JeffGu

Known Troublemaker
Local time
1:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I absolutely can't imagine leaving a chainsaw outside... well, maybe if it was a Poulan Wild Thing... I might leave one of those out in the yard to frighten away small children and skunks.

I clean mine up at the end of the day (spray them down with Purple Power and take the power washer to them) and they stay in the heated shop. If I want to load them in the truck for the next day, they're in the cab or a locked toolbox in back. The wife hates riding in the back with the dogs, but she's got more padding than my chainsaws. I can fit about six chainsaws up there in the cab, on the seat and the floorboards. You have to keep the scabbards on them, though, to keep from stabbing yourself on hard righthand turns.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I absolutely can't imagine leaving a chainsaw outside... well, maybe if it was a Poulan Wild Thing... I might leave one of those out in the yard to frighten away small children and skunks.

I clean mine up at the end of the day (spray them down with Purple Power and take the power washer to them) and they stay in the heated shop. If I want to load them in the truck for the next day, they're in the cab or a locked toolbox in back. The wife hates riding in the back with the dogs, but she's got more padding than my chainsaws. I can fit about six chainsaws up there in the cab, on the seat and the floorboards. You have to keep the scabbards on them, though, to keep from stabbing yourself on hard righthand turns.
Mine wouldn't know how to act.

Do you tuck your saws in at night too?

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mines tucked in the shed now till I can get back in the field