Lazy and or lying delivery drivers!

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
argh once again another delivery driver that can’t pick up a phone, map, or GPS. Just marks me as unavailable for delivery when I’ve been home and outside most of the day and able to see the gate perfectly clearly.

Had issues with USPS until I went to the regional postmaster.
Issues with ups even with highlighted maps given to the supervisor and taped to the package.

Now fedex is starting it which is very disappointing since they have been the best of all of them. Will supposedly be redelivered tomorrow morning with the business run instead of home delivery runs.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
argh once again another delivery driver that can’t pick up a phone, map, or GPS. Just marks me as unavailable for delivery when I’ve been home and outside most of the day and able to see the gate perfectly clearly.

Had issues with USPS until I went to the regional postmaster.
Issues with ups even with highlighted maps given to the supervisor and taped to the package.

Now fedex is starting it which is very disappointing since they have been the best of all of them. Will supposedly be redelivered tomorrow morning with the business run instead of home delivery runs.
I've got the same problem. USPS is the only one who can find my house and that's only because they have to.
If I have anything shipped UPS or FedEx, I send it to an alternate address.
Small price to pay for solitude.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
01C2E680-0104-4D63-9710-0366A8141BB0.jpeg Not the same but you may chuckle. Usually have the same UPS driver but last month had a new guy. Me and Bonehead, my 100 pound German Shepard, were out by the woodpile stacking wood, I was stacking wood, he was chasing chipmunks. When the UPS truck stopped Bonehead ran to the truck because the usual driver knows him and gives him a biscuit. Bonehead gets to the truck and proceeds to climb in as usual. I did not know a man could scream like a woman.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 140832 Not the same but you may chuckle. Usually have the same UPS driver but last month had a new guy. Me and Bonehead, my 100 pound German Shepard, were out by the woodpile stacking wood, I was stacking wood, he was chasing chipmunks. When the UPS truck stopped Bonehead ran to the truck because the usual driver knows him and gives him a biscuit. Bonehead gets to the truck and proceeds to climb in as usual. I did not know a man could scream like a woman.

Beautiful Shepherd! Great story!

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 140832 Not the same but you may chuckle. Usually have the same UPS driver but last month had a new guy. Me and Bonehead, my 100 pound German Shepard, were out by the woodpile stacking wood, I was stacking wood, he was chasing chipmunks. When the UPS truck stopped Bonehead ran to the truck because the usual driver knows him and gives him a biscuit. Bonehead gets to the truck and proceeds to climb in as usual. I did not know a man could scream like a woman.

Same here, the avatar loves the ups guy, ( and she loves him ) He has a nugget tray in is truck just for the critters. esp. cici. As she also likes to ride in the ups truck.

birdmeter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
well i was washing my hair in the shower one time a bought 15 ,20 years ago my wife snuck in and was trying to fckin freak me out by looking over the shower curtain. i screamed like a panther or Godzilla ! but she said i holler like a woman.